Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Eej posted:

Silver lining is that by the time hurricane season is in full swing you'll have a much clearer picture of how the plague is being handled

poorly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1250225462888017920

It is great that come the 2024 elections that RWM and Rs are going to black hole W and DJT and that everything bad from 2000-2024 was the black guy's fault

Edit: https://twitter.com/MikeMadden/status/1250225340875771906

Chuds I know are always saying that social welfare programs amount to the Demoncraps buying votes from the public, but I bet the Trumpbux gambit will be fine and cool

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Don't have a recipe, but man, j now crave some flat bread or naan.

Also: explain to me why every white person on the planet is now starting a sourdough culture while doing WFH.

The toilet paper craze I "kinda understood", because at least there was a rational need/demand at the root of it that got blown out of proportion by dumb people, but sourdough...?

It's because baking is a time-consuming, but straightforwardly rewarding hobby that can be readily scaled in difficulty to an individual's experience, but prepared yeast is one of the consumer items that has been scarce in grocers since the lockdowns.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Handsome Ralph posted:

Dr. Oz, still a massive snake oil selling piece of poo poo
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1250807416872189952

Yes one dead child out of any given classroom of 33 students totally reasonable price to pay to be able to sit down at Denny's or get a haircut or whatever

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Defenestrategy posted:

It's even more messed up than that. Total enrollment of k-12 students is about 55 million. If we assumed that opening schools cost even an extra .01% of just school kids we'd have more deaths than US Combat deaths in Afghanistan.

those deaths didn't count, either

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
COD, coronavirus onboard delivery

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Fallom posted:

Downtown Denver residents have been shrieking out of their windows every evening "in support" and making life hell for the medical personnel on night shifts lmao

people in my neighborhood were howling every night at 8 and I was howling with laughter when my roomie told me it was to support healthcare workers

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

McNally posted:

Man, I didn't expect them to adopt American-style government so fast.

lol

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

It is absolutely critical that the state of Georgia get its bowling alleys up and running as soon as they can.

People's livelihoods are on the line, Gov Kemp.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Woofer posted:

Right but

https://twitter.com/govkemp/status/1252339589047480325?s=21

So I’m really not understanding the logic.

Bowling alleys are wholesome, but alcohol bars invite the devil

That's my guess, but in fairness I am not sure if there is any rationale at all

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

I think the coming mortgage crisis is at least partially by design. The super wealthy are going to use this to snap up tens of thousands of foreclosed homes and add them to their portfolios, especially as rentals. It happened after the 2008 collapse. Sec. Mnuchin and Tom Barrack and the rest of these jackals are probably licking their chops at the unemployment claims

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I checked my Facebook for the first time in some months and saw that my one remaining active navy chud buddy is strongly in favor of the anti-public health protesters

His wife is an M.D. lol

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
actually she's been at home knocked up so that dimension of his position has a hint of fygm mixed in as well

I have no idea what kind of doctor she is though. She could be fairly clueless and uninvolved about this whole situation as far as doctors go

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Apr 23, 2020

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
One thing's for sure: if I ever start a protest movement, I'm wearing a molle vest and bringing an assault rifle
It is a bit of branding that seems to ensure broad support among suburban chuds no matter how dumb your position is

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Can I go "Uuuugh, loving white people"?

You don't have to but it doesn't help

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Woofer posted:

I have a theory that whites people have a deep rooted and subconscious jealousy of the struggle minorities go through and they want a piece of it. After all, the struggle through adversity to become a success is a great story.

Check out Settlers, by Sakai

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Woofer posted:

Be the change you want to see in the world.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Are the threepers explicit white nationalists? I thought they were pretty mainstream right wing gun nuts. Just a bunch of rednecks really into operator cosplay, right? Then again they're homegrown in the intermountain west, so probably mostly neonazi

maybe I'm confusing them with the oathkeepers

who can keep all the brownshirts straight anymore

LingcodKilla posted:

Also just loving serve instead of getting what you think is a moto tattoo.

lol yeah

if you support it so much join the national guard ya big baby

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I looked on youtube for "three percenter" and found a video titled "three percenter vs antifa" which told me what I needed to know without even watching

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Yes sir Mr. Wheel Gun Dan, but even you if you have a birth certificate which is a bond that later gets monetized and traded on the stock exchange and the Cesta Que Vie Trust that's set up . You need to learn about what a "Secured Party/Creditor" is, then learn about what "Status Correction" is, then learn about both "The Act of 1871" and the "House Joint Resolution" 192 (HJR 192-- June 5th 1933).. Learn the differences between the "De Facto govt" and "Dejure govt"..Also the two Constitutions which are essentially Trusts. Being aware of,, first the original constitution-- "The Constitution for the United States of America" and the "CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" I believe our militias may be in need of much right knowledge to be learned..

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
ok yep these people are all insane and every single one of these videos is chock full of coded rahowa poo poo I should have known

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Chichevache posted:

Going outside to own the people protesting that you can't go outside. :ironicat:

dude,

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Its just the flu. Ok, two flu seasons. In a month. But pretty much the same.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

BigDave posted:

Ehh, Ventura was a one-term wonder. He wasn't a *great* governor, just average, but he got the ball rolling on the light rail project, which worked out pretty good in the long term for the Twin Cities.

In these united states, it is considered a career making project and a major achievement for one of our major cities to have a tram that is characterized as "pretty good"

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

BigDave posted:

I mean, it does it's job and does it well. They're working on expanding the rail out to to the west suburbs, and the only real problem we have is people smoking in the cars for some reason.

having functional public transit should be the bare minimum, not a landmark achievement

But yeah good on y'all, doing better at that than most of the shithole cities in this idiot chud country

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Mega-City

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

ded posted:

Never eat veal

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

egyptian rat race posted:

Can't remember if I stole this here or elsewhere

this guy has never, will never know the touch of a woman without the aid of a sex worker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

So the VP for this year's dem ticket is Sen. Kombucha? and Pres. Obama is gonna be at a VP Biden townhall? Why do people think Sec Clinton is going to be the veep pick? idgi I feel dumb