Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
I don't see them at night, but they must be somewhere. Everything has to be somewhere, even birds.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Usually trees and awnings to sleep, but sometimes they just keep making bird noises and I'm like "what the hell bird its like midnight and you are totally not a nocturnal bird, I know that's a morning bird song and it is not morning, go the hell to sleep! These are the equivalent of that trashy neighbor a few houses down that yells and hollers at the people they live with all night, or the guy who has his stereo cranked at 2AM.

Otherwise lots of them go to the bird bar, getting drunk on old fermented hummingbird food. Sometimes to the bird night club to look for hookups. Crows usually throw some pretty badass after hours parties.

LastGoodBoy

oh.

Goons Are Gifts

Some of them fly up in the air until they're too high to stay awake and then just crash the next friend's couch they can see and will eat all of their cereals until morning hits

Escape From Noise

Wherever they are they can go to hell. :clint:

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

no you guys it's the moon my grammie used to sing me the song of the seven ravens and their kingdom of feathers hidden in the dark side of the moon, AND thats the real reason we faked going there

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

if they are too far from their nests, they will often rent a room at a motel 6 or the like. they tend to share the costs as much as possible since birds are notorious cheapskates.

there's a reason so many patrons of these establishments are dressed in trenchcoats

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

birds aren't real

think about it

Finger Prince

Since it's spring migration now, the day birds you're hearing at night are birds migrating under the cover of night to avoid predators, like WW2 bombing raids.

Finger Prince

Also you can see the birds all take off at night and start moving on weather radar, like WW2 bombing raids.
https://birdcast.info/live-migration-maps/

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Apr 2, 2020

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bird 🐦

Heather Papps

hello friend

owlian posted:

Bird 🐦

nut

My dad doesn’t believe me but under my bed

nut

I can hear them convening speaking only in hoots and pecks they think I am sleeping but I am not I am awake

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

I can hear them convening speaking only in hooters and peckers they think I am sleeping but I am not I am awake

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

birds are illegal under the geneva convention and are also not real

Heather Papps

hello friend

writing a thousand page dissertation on the appearance and behavior of birds, then filing under "sci fi"

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

if they are too far from their nests, they will often rent a room at a motel 6 or the like. they tend to share the costs as much as possible since birds are notorious cheapskates.

there's a reason so many patrons of these establishments are dressed in trenchcoats

*Looks at a map of bird migration routes*

*Looks at a map of motel 6 locations*

:thunk: checks out...

nut

they stay at the billton

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

birds knew

Twenty Four

nut posted:

they stay at the billton

Twenty Four

nut posted:

they stay at the billton

Those ducks that live in that Peabody Memphis hotel resort, its them

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Where do birds, disappear to at night
Seemingly, out of fright
Just like me, they post and read
BYOB

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

bird, you’re on byob

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo

:3:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
i have it on good authority that they stay at an air bnb (bird n bird)

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Galaxander

They're transformers op. Wings fold in, beak tucks away and pretty soon you got a mouse or a vole or shrew. Birds are the daytime version, rodents are the nighttime animal.

LastGoodBoy

Galaxander posted:

They're transformers op. Wings fold in, beak tucks away and pretty soon you got a mouse or a vole or shrew. Birds are the daytime version, rodents are the nighttime animal.

I've never seen a rodent.

Galaxander

LastGoodBoy posted:

I've never seen a rodent.

They look like this

Galaxander

You can sort of see some of the inverted bird features if you look carefully.

LastGoodBoy

I have never seen this before.

PsychedelicWarlord

they aren't out at night because they use solar batteries bing bong so simple

Manifisto

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

they aren't out at night because they use solar batteries bing bong so simple

so I guess owls have tiny little nuclear reactors?

or are they powered by fear

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
they all go back to the zoo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

itry

Just before sunset they immediately travel in time to the next sunrise to chirp at your window. Owls do the same, but in reverse.

And don't even get me started on ravens.

nut

why do you think coconut is hollow

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

They stay in the museum and tell lots of interesting facts when you bring them bugs and fish.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

pixaal posted:

They stay in the museum and tell lots of interesting facts when you bring them bugs and fish.

Escape From Noise

Birds turn into bats at night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

pixaal posted: