Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
That's an interesting thought. Dog Handler. Spawns up to x dog units if enemies are in a certain range. Maybe provides healing/regen to Dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

It's true. At this point, no one understands Tiberium.

quote:

Later in GDI Mission 12A you've got to evacuate Dr. Mobius from an under siege GDI base, he is standing outside a Hospital which is located next to a Prison... has Mobius been conducting human testing on the prison population?

The area was already infested when he arrived. Doesn't the mission state they were all sick of Tiberium poisoning and they're studying it?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

Lol mobius's explanation of Tiberium is complete nonsense and I love it

Of course it is. He's on the equivalent of early morning television, you think they're going to go into details?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

With all this testing of hard, are you all going to tell Petroglyph about it?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Spookydonut posted:

Hot take: C&C 4 plot fit perfectly with the previous games in that Kane was just trying to go home.

C&C 5 should be Kane comes back to earth except its actually a good game.

Well, that Scrin Invasion Armada is still meant to be showing up.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

I've got to admit, I was expecting the Tiberium Sun teleport out from the NOD ending.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Chronojam posted:

Seth is a self interested rear end in a top hat first and foremost, and sometimes he's trying to get you to do the wrong thing or literally telling you what other more important people :smug: are doing and that you need to figure out the rest.

I still remember the one mission briefing where he's happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VqZZs7QWV4

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

It's Spice but more harmful. They wanted to shift the setting but still wanted the single resource to fight over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Huh. Well, I've been introduced to a game I didn't know about, at the very least.