Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
Must be the tiberium vaping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Mordja posted:

GDI or NOD?

Note: there is only one right answer

I prefer the GDI units, but I'm going to play the NOD campaign first.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
That intro is maximum 1995.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
My nostalgia conveniently forgot how bad the AI and pathfinding of your own units are, that's some really 1995 poo poo right there.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

Sheen Sheen posted:

Man, the GDI campaign really doesn’t want you to be able to build tanks, huh

Super annoying that you can’t build tanks until more than halfway through the campaign but Nod can squish your soldiers with reckless abandon using light tanks by Mission 4

The thought process behind the design of both campaigns is basically annoy the player as much as possible, old school style.

I've just completed Nod map 6.c (Nigeria) and it was just a colossal pain in the rear end to complete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor

ErrEff posted:

Funcom nabbed an exclusive game license that spans like 6 years or something.

Funcom? Jesus Christ.