Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ComicsandSlushies
Feb 22, 2013
I got this game during the Steam summer sale a while back, I died a lot and got pretty frustrated, this LP is making me want to take another shot at it now that I know what to do.

Also I'm gonna vote for exploring more better to be over prepared than under.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComicsandSlushies
Feb 22, 2013
While I do want to know what's in the shed I dont think killing everyone is a good idea, these people are crazy but havent tried to kill us, lets respect that by fixing the power to the pig shed. Maybe if they have a good supply of food they might go less crazy? If we do vote to kill it then I would like us to avoid killing as many people as possible if they're actively trying to kill is then sure but we don't need more blood on our hands than necessary.

also leave the shrine alone seems kinda rude to mess with it.

I really don't like how the musician stopped stuttering when talking about the doc, If we kill the pig we should give him the meat and maybe try to get more info.

Let's give Wolf the key stuff in this place is never what it seems and while I want to see what the pretty lady looks like I'm thinking just giving the key to Wolf is the better option.

Piotrek just wants to go to space We should help him.

ComicsandSlushies
Feb 22, 2013
Well that's nightmare inducing, it looks like her hands are tied together, now I'm worried about what will happen if she gets out.

ComicsandSlushies
Feb 22, 2013
Well that was an update :stare: ....I kinda regret voting to help the pig now, is that what's driving the villagers mad? Eating eldritch spider pig cant be good for you.

whelp I cay we give the game to the Musician maybe that will cheer him up after losing the lady?

I really wanna see whats in the Box so lets go get the Key and hopefully get some supplies on the way.

Upgrades wise I think being able to heal with wood is a good choice.

ComicsandSlushies
Feb 22, 2013
....Well at least that lady was put out of her misery? I hope she wasn't alive when Wolf ate her.

How did he even get her out of the house?

I'm also starting to wonder why our character entered these woods in the first place. My running theory is that we were just sent in to scout the place out, it would be the sort of thing you'd only send one person to do. We were alone and unarmed in a place that you cant enter unless you use the underground tunnels. We were sent to check it out and got attacked, if we did have any weapons before the Doctor found us then they might have been taken by whoever knocked us out in the first place.

ComicsandSlushies
Feb 22, 2013
I am going to have so many nightmares about that snail :stare: it kinda reminds me of a Junji Ito story but so much worse than what happened in that.

I'd say go with Vitality and Weak Regeneration you look to be pretty good at avoiding stuff so less effective health items is a better trade off than less accuracy.

and with this next part I did get spoiled with some things that happen in this part of the game (including some out of context bits of the ending) so I'm just gonna vote for the stuff I don't know about. I know what happens at the tree so I'm voting that we go check out the Hole House

ComicsandSlushies
Feb 22, 2013
Well that's a nice ending.

I don't trust it, too bad we didn't check out the building a bit more before heading to bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComicsandSlushies
Feb 22, 2013
You guys might wanna take a look at the last vid again.

I think just burning it down would save everyone in the forest.

really hoping that was subtle enough if its not I can edit this.

ComicsandSlushies fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Jun 25, 2020