Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh my god you want me to watch a game called by Joe Theismann you monster.

And I'm going to do it...gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh, I get Showtime and Epix for free for the next two weeks and I'd never know if it wasn't for watching a 14 year old NFL game.

I will...probably not take advantage of this.

I always liked Deuce despite not being a Saints fan.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I remember who won but I do not remember the score, was this just a blowout? I mean don't answer, but right now it feels like a blowout.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
My lord someone go back in time and put a muzzle on Theismann.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
12 men on the field after a time out!

Surely Jim Mora Jr is the coach that will go on to have a successful career after this game, get that bum Payton out of there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Looked it up, Falcons were a 4 point favorite.

In my head I remember them being a much bigger favorite, like this game surprised the hell out of me at the time.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Aw, we didn't get the fastest three minutes in football.

I think this was getting toward the end of the time where I legitimately enjoyed Chris Berman calling highlights.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Interesting noticing this was before the fly/jet sweep really took off.

Payton is running end around looks every play instead of what we'd expect to see today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It's funny listening to them talk about Reggie Bush like he's a budding superstar, and realizing I probably thought that at the time too.