Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
We posting like 2006 too?

Marques Colston is a MAN

That DB got JACKED UP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

All I really remember about Vick is his Madden scrambling skills but he could throw a nice deep ball.

Oh man wait till you hear about his off-the-field antics

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

It's funny listening to them talk about Reggie Bush like he's a budding superstar, and realizing I probably thought that at the time too.

Reggie Bush was the first player Sean Payton made look better than they were by using them in weird ways.

See also: Darren Sproles, Taysom Hill, Jimmy Graham

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The original thread for this is a treat. Boniface in there using racial slurs. People are loving shocked that Sean Payton is a good coach. Falcons fans calling for Matt Schaub :vince:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

I'm not seriously asking but how many players in this game are still playing besides Drew Brees?

I was gonna say Jahri Evans but apparently he stopped after the 2017 season

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
heh, somebody in a "f*ck the falcons" shirt got on TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

GD_American posted:

You know how good tonight was?

Even Joe Theismann, U2, Green Day and THE HUMANITY OF KATRINA could not ruin this for me. It's the best Saints game I've ever watched, in my entire life.