Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

A large object is brought out from somewhere in the back of the establishment. It appears to be a giant mushroom. Sitting on the top of it is a large creature that looks a lot like a 4 foot long caterpillar, holding a tube to its mouth. The tube connects to the mushroom, which you now recognize as a sort of hookah. The caterpillar is curled around the bowl. A sweet, inviting smell immediately permeates the atmosphere of Dirty Dorg's, mixing in with the other smells.

"Would you care to indulge?" the caterpillar asks, extending the tip of the tube to anyone who would wish it.

A large, hooded being sits nearby, interested in a card game, if there are any takers...

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

It's four twenty in the Fort Wunny thread!

Oh my I didnt even realize! Hah I love it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU