Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the world is a vampire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

the world is a vampire

despite all my rage,
rapist joe's the one who built the cages

Vellius has issued a correction as of 20:51 on Apr 21, 2020

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
segregationist, rapist. joe's got all the qualities you want in a politician

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

He knows how to get what he needs from the people.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
*leans over and whispers to Obama*

“This is a big fuckin’ rape.”

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

it's wednesday. you know what that means.

joe rapinette biden jr is still running for president.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Biden does an Obama voice and says "we raped some folks"

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
folks, Biden's a rapist who's gonna lose to another rapist.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

DoubleDonut posted:

folks, Biden's a rapist who's gonna lose to another rapist.

Crazy that the DNC could have had a slam dunk and they decided to lose the election because they didn't want to lose the racist cop vote.

Super excited to be blamed for Turnip winning because I didn't feel motivated to vote for a lovely dude because he is the diet version of our current lovely dude.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

rear end-penny posted:

Crazy that the DNC could have had a slam dunk and they decided to lose the election because they didn't want to lose the racist cop vote.

Super excited to be blamed for Turnip winning because I didn't feel motivated to vote for a lovely dude because he is the diet version of our current lovely dude.

The DNC doesnt care about your desires.

Similar to how Biden doesnt care about women's consent

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bump

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
the dnc only exists to preserve neoliberalism. they don't give two shits what letter is next to the president's name so long as he does the same

Oct 28, 2003

when was the last time ole rapey joe was in public?

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Where did he come from? Where did he go? When did his brain melt? Rapey Guy Joe!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
partial to Clottin’ Eye Joe myself

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Where did he come from? Where did he go? When did his brain melt? Rapey Guy Joe!

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1253756930776076288

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Dr Pepper posted:

The DNC doesnt care about your desires.

Similar to how Biden doesnt care about women's consent

:hmmyes:

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Hello, my name is Joe,
And I work in a succ factory,
I've got a wife, a dog and a family.
One day my boss came up to me and said,
"Joe, are you busy?" I said, "No!"
"Then rape this woman with your right hand."

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

heard about ryan grim's story and rushed to post asap: joe biden is a rapist

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

drat

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
almost forgot, thank you thread :)

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

https://twitter.com/plentyofalcoves/status/1254358753648009216?s=20

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Boop she boo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Victory Position posted:

Joe Biden therapist

Shock! Therapy 2020

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
saw the thread and remembered

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

.......................drat.......

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

joe biden is:

a.) a rapist
b.) a racist
c.) a & b
d.) listen here, fat, now hold on just a minute and come on, man, what're you gonna do, vote for trump?

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

do it for beuaxo

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Reminder that rapist joe Biden passes the purity test for warren supporters but Bernie doesn’t

They literally don’t care lol

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Just checking, is he still a rapist?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

MonsieurChoc posted:

Just checking, is he still a rapist?

Following.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
we need help phonebanking! you can help get a senator elected to replace a piece of poo poo! it's even for biden's old senate seat!

i have a fundraiser in the jess thread. for every unique poster i'm donating a dollar and donating when we reach 100!

i'm also looking for brave posters who will match my 100 dollar donation!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3904146

what's kind of more important than my silly fundraiser is actually making phone calls!!!

https://www.jessfordelaware.com/volunteer

there's time in between call where you can bullshit in the chatroom with other cspam goons!

we're fighting the hopelessness!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Hilary Clinton’s best friend was a pedophile rapist and now known rapist J. Biden is gonna tap her to be the VP. There entire friend group just sucks, is what I’m saying.

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

lol

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

:hai:

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
https://www.axios.com/timeline-tara...ospm&stream=top

quote:

Joe Biden is facing growing scrutiny over sexual assault allegations made by a former Senate staffer.

The big picture: Business Insider this week published two on-the record corroborations of parts of allegations by Tara Reade, who alleges Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993. Biden's campaign says the alleged assault "absolutely did not happen."

Timeline

April 3, 2019
: Reade joined several women accusing Biden of inappropriate touching as a senator in 1993. She told The Union, a local newspaper in California, that on numerous occasions Biden put his hands on her neck and shoulders in ways that made her uncomfortable.

Reade told The Union her responsibilities in Biden's office were reduced after she refused to serve drinks at an event. She said she left after nine months, feeling that she was pushed out and that Biden's staff was protecting him.

Reade told The Union she didn't feel Biden's actions were sexualization, instead comparing her experience to being treated like a lamp: "It’s pretty. Set it over there," she said. "Then when it’s too bright, you throw it away."
Reade also tried unsuccessfully to get #MeToo-related Time's Up to help fund her case, per The Intercept.

March 25, 2020
: Reade told journalist Katie Halper on a podcast that in 1993, Biden pinned her against a wall in a Senate building, reached under her clothes and penetrated her with his fingers while kissing her.

After pulling away, Reade recalled Biden telling her that he thought she liked him. Reade claims that Biden looked at her and said: "You're nothing to me" — words that she says affected her "almost more than the assault" because of how much respect she had for him.

Reade said that when Biden saw that she looked "shocked," he told her: "You're OK, you're fine."

Reade told Halper that she told her immediate family and a friend about the incident at the time.

April 9: Reade filed a police report claiming she was the victim of a sexual assault in 1993. She tweeted that she did so solely for "safety reasons," acknowledging that the statute of limitations had run out on her complaint.

April 12-13:
The New York Times, Washington Post and AP all published investigations into Reade's allegations.

The Times interviewed Reade, lawyers she spoke to, nearly two dozen people who worked with Biden in the early 90s, and seven women who made inappropriate touching allegations against Biden. None corroborated the details of Reade's allegation, and the Times wrote that it "found no pattern of sexual misconduct" by Biden.

The Post interviewed Reade, more than a half-dozen former Biden staffers, and people Reade says she told about the assault soon after it happened. A friend who requested anonymity corroborated Reade’s account of their conversation. Reade's brother initially said she had told him there was an incident where Biden was "inappropriate," but not the alleged assault. He later followed up and told the Post he recalled Reade telling him Biden had cornered her and reached under her clothes.

The AP interviewed Reade, five Biden staffers that worked with him at the time, and two friends Reade says she told about the incident before going public. One friend who requested anonymity said Reade told them about the assault at the time. The other friend said Reade told her about Biden's alleged harassment in 2007 or 2008 — but made no mention of the alleged assault.

April 24:
The Intercept reported that Reade's mother had called into "Larry King Live" on CNN on Aug. 11, 1993, and said that her daughter had just left her job working for a "prominent senator" in Washington, where she "could not get through with her problems at all."

Reade's mother said "the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him."

April 27: Two sources went on the record to Business Insider to corroborate certain details of Reade's allegation.

Lynda LaCasse, who was Reade's neighbor in the mid-1990s, said she told her in 1995 or 1996 that she had been assaulted by Biden: "I remember her saying, here was this person that she was working for and she idolized him," LaCasse said. "And he kind of put her up against a wall. And he put his hand up her skirt and he put his fingers inside her."

Lorraine Sanchez, who worked with Reade for a California state senator, said Reade told her in the mid-1990s that "she had been sexually harassed by her former boss while she was in D.C., and as a result of her voicing her concerns to her supervisors, she was let go, fired." Sanchez said she does not remember if Reade gave details about the harassment she allegedly faced.

The Biden campaign strongly denied all of Reade's allegations in statements provided to media organizations:

Kate Bedingfield, Biden's deputy campaign manager and communications director: "Vice President Biden has dedicated his public life to changing the culture and the laws around violence against women. He authored and fought for the passage and reauthorization of the landmark Violence Against Women Act. He firmly believes that women have a right to be heard - and heard respectfully. Such claims should also be diligently reviewed by an independent press. What is clear about this claim: it is untrue. This absolutely did not happen."

Marianne Baker, Biden's executive assistant from 1982–2000: "In all my years working for Senator Biden, I never once witnessed, or heard of, or received, any reports of inappropriate conduct. ... I have absolutely no knowledge or memory of Ms. Reade’s accounting of events, which would have left a searing impression on me as a woman professional, and as a manager."

Links are in the article. Pass it on.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Remembered when I saw this tweet

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1255014612086542337?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Well poo poo