Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

grate deceiver posted:

maybe if we gave him power to rape whoever he wants, he'll get bored of all the raping and stop - ever thought of that??

everyone who voted for him thought this too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I really gotta wonder what biden doing "worse" would look like.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

it's actually pretty impressive the ruthless efficiency that the dems killed off #metoo. We're absolutely back to the days of not being accuse someone too powerful.

Liberals and biden supporting leftists are the same people who enable(d) monsters like Cosby and R Kelly. But since just saying the victim is lying or making it up, they cover it in a veneer of reasonableness with "I believe she was harassed but not assaulted" and "Why is she going to the propaganda network RT with her story?". There's zero reason for anyone else that Biden might have assaulted or any other powerful politician who might have done something equally bad (looking at you Jim Jordan) to come forward.

AOC came out and said she was sexually abused, and I of course believe her. But imagine the response I'd get if I said "I think she's confused about what happened" or "She's only saying that to deflect attention away from..." but yet when it's Tara Reade who says "I was raped", ostensible allies come out of the wood work to say exactly that.

Absolute dogshit. I hate them.

think of all the pictures of Harvey Weinstein hanging out with prominent dems. Hell, even one of Obama's children had planned to intern with Harvey Weinstein before he lost all his power.

da libs knew and always knew. they knew harvey was a rapist and a monster. they just didn't care or even worse, saw it as a reason he could be controlled

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

he ain't lyin. Crime bill joe biden approached the NIH and asked if there was a drug that they could give to black people that would make it impossible for them to feel pleasure