Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Sea Patrol Guy, November 2019 posted:

You dived with shellfishing gear in a wrong place and too late. Unlike fish, the harbor patrol men with their silent bubbleless on-chest rebreathers keep on through a maze of your mates' open-circuit aqualung bubbles. His eyes reveal no emotion above his industrial-looking clip-on breathing connection and his backpack motor's propellers shred scuba bubbles as his powerful underwater ultrasound gun makes a quick end of Jack and then Derek. The other patrol man takes out you and your buddy Jim. Next, they will turn all the aqualungs off and via modulated ultrasound arrange security-mode recovery of what is left. Disposing of intruders who have modern "single-hose" air scubas, is a much less bubbly job making less for out-of-water public to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

hob nailed boots

Gaston Bachelard
Mar 26, 2009

When the image is new, the world is new.
No, no. I said SKI patrol.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

reporting for scat patrol

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
SEA PATROL

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Anthony hasn't uploaded any new SEA PATROL since Jan 26 I hope he's ok :ohdear:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

quote:

His eyes reveal no emotion

:same:

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth

great big cardboard tube posted:

Anthony hasn't uploaded any new SEA PATROL since Jan 26 I hope he's ok :ohdear:

Honestly I hope he got caught in a boat propeller

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Snake Dance posted:

recreational diver spotted

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Snake Dance posted:

Feed this loving scoobydoo to the Omniduck

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

getting some strong Tom of Finland vibes from all the muscle men in tight fitting clothes

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
You better believe scooby doos spread corona virus, throw em in the Destructor!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

kecske posted:

getting some strong Tom of Finland vibes from all the muscle men in tight fitting clothes

Tom of Finland wishes he were this weird.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
how many divers does this stimpire have, anyway

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
I'd simply release all of my ambergris and other wastes and blind them.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"SEA PATROL APPROACHES. BEEE PREPARED."

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
As an out-of-water civilian I'm thankful there's a minimal amount of bubbles to see.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

loving scooby doos

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

JIMMY
he dives where he likes

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Vim Fuego posted:

how many divers does this stimpire have, anyway
nice reference

what is with internet weirdos and tales of brutally efficient violence & murder? Makes me worry when I think about it

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

kecske posted:

JIMMY
he dives where he likes

or at least he did, until he met his end at the hands of a SEA PATROL Raygun Firing Squad

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
gently caress sea patrol! the sea belongs to the people! what are you jackbooted scubabrains gonna do about it, huh? free willy!!!!!!!!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

SEA PATROL ENTRANCE EXAM
Can you swim [Yes No]
Are you willing to brutally annihilate your fellow man for basically no reason [Yes No]
Hob nailed boots [Yes No]

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Buncha aqua fascists I tell you what!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Wouldn't want to be a scooby doo right now

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
hob

nailed

boots

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I sigh as I draw my axe handle.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
During this global pandemic I propose we turn control of all world governments over to SEA PATROL

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

kecske posted:

getting some Tom of Finland vibes from all the muscle men in tight fitting clothes

It takes a strong hand to tame the fierce seas.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

is lipstick part of the sea patrol uniform code?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"MEMBERS OF THE NON-PROFESSIONAL SEA-FAIRING PUBLIC ON SHORE AND SURROUNDING WATERS! PAY NO MIND TO THESE MEN. TO YOUR UNTRAINED SCOOBY-DO EYE THEY APPEAR TO BE GATHERING MOLLUSKS OR SOME OTHER MUNDANE TASK WITH WHICH YOU ARE EQUALLY UNFAMILIAR. YOU WILL BE NONE THE WISER WITH WHAT THESE PROFESSIONAL DIVEMASTERS ARE ON ABOUT"

On and on blared the claxon until the silly scoobies on the beach cared no more. "All's well that ends well," thought the chief boatsman as he hung up the mic onto the P-39f Microphone and Audio storage rack supplied by SeaPatrol as the official storage unit for Public Address audio supplies, "But now what to do with Jameson. He hasn't filled out those donation tax forms properly as he was clearly told." He knew already of course what had to be done.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

OP, please link the website in your post so newcomers can enjoy the brutal authoritarian nightmare that is SEA PATROL. Anyone googling is just going to find pages about an unrelated Australian TV show.
http://www.aappleyard.com/seapatrol/index.htm

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I was watching TV and i saw this ad for a cartoon dog show and for some reason became so angry that I smashed all my possessions with issue hobnailed boots and issue ax handle and threw them in the incinerator.

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals
Saltproof Mossberg.

Pickaxe Handle.

Hobnail Boots.

I am ready for Sea Patrol.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Chris Pistols posted:

Saltproof Mossberg.

Pickaxe Handle.

Hobnail Boots.

I am ready for Sea Patrol.

you need a mod that turns the aliens into recreational divers

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

OP, please link the website in your post so newcomers can enjoy the brutal authoritarian nightmare that is SEA PATROL. Anyone googling is just going to find pages about an unrelated Australian TV show.
http://www.aappleyard.com/seapatrol/index.htm

I'd forgotten about Mr. Applegate's 'warning' on his site:

quote:

If you don't want this sort of thing to become reality, watch out for authoritarianism and officialdom creeping up on your favourite hobby.

I guess it's just a throw-away "no really, I totally don't support this, nudge nudge wink wink" kind of fake disclaimer, but still tonally odd considering the dude clearly slobbers all over the idea of authoritarianism w/r/t FUKKEN SCOOBY DOOS

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Mr. Applegate is a brilliant satirist :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Dick Burglar posted:

I guess it's just a throw-away "no really, I totally don't support this, nudge nudge wink wink" kind of fake disclaimer, but still tonally odd considering the dude clearly slobbers all over the idea of authoritarianism w/r/t FUKKEN SCOOBY DOOS

No truth, no lies, only Sea Patrol.