Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I forget who said it, but the best definition I've seen is that a cult is a religion that lacks political influence.

Surprise T Rex posted:

Fort Condor would be fine if the fastest setting wasn't still unbearably slow. Dump your dudes and wait for the win to happen, but it takes a good 5+ minutes just because everything moves at a crawl.

As I recall you can actually cheese the Fort Condor minigame in like 30 seconds if you just bumrush the enemy backline the moment that the battle starts, as the thing ends immediately if there are no enemies on screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
There are pretty clearly power lines going all over which presumably are there for a reason, so I'd assume that Mako is just converted to regular old electricity and that travels though wire.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Reclaimer posted:

The Lifestreamstream seems like an enormous source of untapped potential energy. And then the Lifestreamstreamstream after will be equally rich. We have not even begun to reach Peak Ghost.

It's ghosts all the way down.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Elentor posted:

My true secret is, I'm always drunkposting.

One weird trick to make your posts 200% more interesting. Mods hate it!