Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

This is a really dire situation. Please help me find a solution if at all possible.

I opened my bag of chips upside-down. Now all of the chips will be coming out of the bag upside-down, as well. Flipping them all would be a huge issue. Any solutions appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

you and the chips need to book a ticket to 'straya, stat. this is an emergency, even if you close that bag real tight and secure it with a chip clip the chips will start to go stale soon. once you're there however the chips will come out the right way, and you can enjoy them with a can of foster's after a boxing match with a kangaroo.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Manifisto posted:

you and the chips need to book a ticket to 'straya, stat. this is an emergency, even if you close that bag real tight and secure it with a chip clip the chips will start to go stale soon. once you're there however the chips will come out the right way, and you can enjoy them with a can of foster's after a boxing match with a kangaroo.

me desperately stabbing my hand into the bag trying to catch my chips as they unexpectedly swirl around counterclockwise

im_sorry

(9999)

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I opened my bag of chips upside-down. Now all of the chips will be coming out of the bag upside-down, as well. Flipping them all would be a huge issue. Any solutions appreciated.

I always open my chips upside down. The seasoning always falls to the bottom, and when you open the bag upside down, it falls back on the chips.

biosterous

op have you tried doing a handstand

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

op have you tried doing a handstand

I'm eating chips. I feel this answers that question.

xcheopis

Get a gallon-size ziplock-type bag and fill it with the chips. Throw out the original bag, claim this was the idea all along, flawless victory.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

FutonForensic

open up the other end. get a friend, and each of you eat your way through your side if the bag until u meet in the middle. now...... ur more than just friends ;)

Manifisto

take the chips to the byob spaceship thread. when we're back in zero gee, the chips will be all higglety-pigglety and direction will not matter.

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Hold the bottom shut and hold the bag over a bowl. Open the bottom of the bag, and all the chips will slide out right-side up.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
poo poo op. theres little time, but you've got to destroy all your personal documents and identifications. shredding wont do - burn it all to fine ash and spread it to the wind.
next youve got to erase all traces online. accounts, blogs, bank account. delete it all. people you know might figure somethings up, so youve got to convincingly fake your own death
use sandpaper to grind away your fingerprints, as they can be used to identify you. shave all (ALL) bodily hair.
getting on a flight is a big mistake, but you can cross the border by jumping on a cargo train
in tijuana, get to the old taverna run by pablo "la sombra". tell him the nestlings have run off. he will help you from there

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

take the moon

by sebmojo

im_sorry posted:

I always open my chips upside down. The seasoning always falls to the bottom, and when you open the bag upside down, it falls back on the chips.

man....

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Is the salty side of a chip its "up" side or its "down" side

To those who argue that the salt is like a decoration and is pleasing to the eye on the plate let us not forget a pringle must always be eaten salty side down, or towards the tongue.

vanisher

Did they open the wrong side if the salty sides are all facing down now?

Trying

Will them into Pringles.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

im_sorry posted:

when wisdom speaks, listen

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

frump truck

hello... again!

get an identical bag of chips and open it from the top and then sew the openings together. then open the second one from the bottom also and get a third bag and open it from the top and sew it to the bottom of the second bag. then get another bag etc etc until you have a whole line of chip bag that forms a ring around the whole world. then use a knife to slit open all the bags from the front and you'll have Earth Ring Chip Trough hope this helps!!

Macnult

*checking the bag’s pulse*
get op a bowl! pronto!

Mummy Napkin
pack your bags and take the patient bag to bizarro world PRONTO ASAP AS POSSIBLE

Ass-penny

im_sorry posted:

This for real.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

cda

by Hand Knit
Just do a handstand, dummy

biosterous

cda posted:

:hai:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

This has been covered. Plz read the thread before jumping to conclusions. Dummy.

:evilbuddy:

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Apr 18, 2020

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

ok so go get a pull up bar, now hook your knees around it and hang upside down you now have free hands to hold the bag and have right side up chips

Manifisto

attach a cat to each chip such that when the cat is right side up, the chip is also right side up. as each cat is shaken out of the bag, it will land on its feet and the associated chip will be in the correct orientation.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Manifisto posted:

attach a cat to each chip such that when the cat is right side up, the chip is also right side up. as each cat is shaken out of the bag, it will land on its feet and the associated chip will be in the correct orientation.

the ketchup catchip theory! I thought it was legend.