Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Most of all the forums have taught me that every single hobby is full of the absolute worst people.

Even Pocillovists!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I learned that VP Mike Pence is straight and fucks horses

xdirtypinkox
Aug 12, 2004

And it gets easier as I pass the Edward Scissorhands village where privileged white kids date rape girls and taunt me in their SUV's.
The things I learned from somethingawful when I first joined wouldn't be acceptable to mentioned on somethingawful now.

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i learned about dickbutt and now that's pretty much my response to everything

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Today I learned what liquid aminos are from reading a recipe on the SA forums. Thank you SA for introducing me to new things and encouraging me to do further investigation on my own. Today I am a little wiser.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Today I learned what liquid aminos are from reading a recipe on the SA forums. Thank you SA for introducing me to new things and encouraging me to do further investigation on my own. Today I am a little wiser.

:respek:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

BigBadSteve posted:

• If I'm having trouble pissing in a public place, saying "Piss you little pissbitch!" to myself will fix it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If I notice anyone pissing in a public place I like to quietly walk up behind them and whisper "Piss you little pissbitch!" into their ear to fix it.

I don't want to shout at them and make a scene. I think the gentle encouragement helps more.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

People without anuses. Ever think of that.

No. No you didn't you insensitive jerk.

lol we got some diploblastic sob over here. sponge-rear end motherfucker. oh im sorry is the preferred term "mesodermically challenged". can't hear you over how much more organised my bodily tissue is

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

lol we got some diploblastic sob over here. sponge-rear end motherfucker. oh im sorry is the preferred term "mesodermically challenged". can't hear you over how much more organised my bodily tissue is

i took away booger baby's butthole. I casted close butthole on him.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

are you a butt witch?

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

are you a butt witch?

yes, and i deserve to be punished!

meow

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

xdirtypinkox posted:

The things I learned from somethingawful when I first joined wouldn't be acceptable to mentioned on somethingawful now.

Same here. It’s not entirely a bad thing, but sometimes you just want to talk about Brazilian prostitutes puking feces into each other’s rectums. I mean, it just naturally comes up in conversation sometimes.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
:metis:

dark butt magicks

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I leanred thst white people are super racist even though they think theyre not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im not here to make friends