Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Oh yeah OP. I'm spiraling the gently caress down. I mean i've been on a downturn for like 2 years but the last couple months have sure loving accelerated it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Slam Pajamas posted:

Or do both, drunk running!

I snagged some writeup from somewhere (maybe here?) thats a knockoff or copy of the Couch to 5K runplan, I can post it if I find it, then you just need Audacity and a few hours to splice running tracks together.

There are plenty of legit couch-to-5K apps out there, but if you know of one that incorporates booze, I am legit interested

Resting Lich Face posted:

Oh yeah OP. I'm spiraling the gently caress down. I mean i've been on a downturn for like 2 years but the last couple months have sure loving accelerated it.

Yeah and I don't know how to deal with it either. I just keep going on like I always do.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I need to try and get on some meds or something but haha can't do that with shelter-in-place going on!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Unfinish3d posted:

this is unrelated but I briefly had the same AV as you (OP) do because I grabbed it from an AV thread. I saw you had the same one as me and had a more fitting username and text thing and changed mine. Then I participated in an avatar roulette thread and got this one!!

anyway, I go out and work about 50 hours a week but my roommate works from home now and is still lazy as poo poo and its frustrating. Like, you're home 24/7 at least do the cooking and dishes god drat. I know I'm the better cook but when I get home from work I'd be fine with some simple hamburger helper poo poo at this point

otoh cooking is one of my main hobbies and when I have actual free time I enjoy doing it but a day when I've been at two jobs for a total of 12 hours is not one of those times

Unless you're in a relationship, expecting your roommate to cook for you is a big fat lol.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I need to try and get on some meds or something but haha can't do that with shelter-in-place going on!

Mental health clinics are doing phone or video appointments. My therapist told me that something trump signed was actually good in that it allowed them to prescribe over the phone/video. Get help if you need it. Your area will have a mental health resource line that can point you in the right direction. If there’s a medical college nearby they may run a cheap rear end clinic with residents.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I found some online psychiatry thing but it was like $250 and thats a lot of cash...

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I found some online psychiatry thing but it was like $250 and thats a lot of cash...

It's definitely out there way more affordably than that, some podcast ad told me so.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

jails institutions or death, don't drink when you are depressed. If you aren't physically addicted yet quit while you have time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's definitely out there way more affordably than that, some podcast ad told me so.

:capitalism: