Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feats of Strength
Feb 9, 2012

Man, If god told me to sacrifice my son I'd tell
him to fuck off.
The call to :911: LIBERATE! :911: ourselves from reasonable Pandemic lock-down measures has been made by the leader of the free world

Protesters demanding a premature end to the lock-down have gathered across the United States:

Where should our brave Patriots stage their next insurrection against the common good?

Templates:
.PSD file with 4 templates on different layers (Mediafire link)
.JPG Templates

Example:

E Burt edit: This is a photoshop thread not a politix discussion thread

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Apr 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
curious creatures, americans

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

FREEDOM FAITH FEAR aka fffffffffffffff

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

This can't be real :psyduck: he really is trying to destabilize the U.S.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

liberate my cock from it's briefed prison

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I don’t know if you realise this but trump is senile and mentally ill with Alzheimer’s or just plain old dementia and the USA doesn’t have any way of removing a president in that condition.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

MageMage posted:

my crazy conspiracy theory is that he is trying to put pressure on the state governments to bow to his whims by implying that he can let loose the hounds if they don't listen

alternatively he is trying to get a big enough band of armed "patriots" together that he can use them to help him enact policy and then once they outlive their usefulness he can crack down on the extremists amongst the group to help further consolidate his power and make himself more appealing to moderates

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Pitdragon posted:

my crazy conspiracy theory is that he is trying to put pressure on the state governments to bow to his whims by implying that he can let loose the hounds if they don't listen

alternatively he is trying to get a big enough band of armed "patriots" together that he can use them to help him enact policy and then once they outlive their usefulness he can crack down on the extremists amongst the group to help further consolidate his power and make himself more appealing to moderates

It comes down to getting elected in November. This reframes the debate as reopening vs unrest instead of reopening vs killing grandma, and if there is unrest in these specific states he'll trot it out in November as the fault of their democratic governors not following his lead

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pitdragon posted:

No actually he can get the “national guard” together to make states stop false imprisonments of their citizens because of the precedent set by “brown vs board of education”.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Putin got a HELL of a bargain with all of this, holygamoley

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

MageMage posted:

unfortunately, they are very real.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

MageMage posted:

To him, this is no different from throwing out a nasty tweet about Amazon or Kristen Stewart. The least responsible bag of poo poo, sitting in the big chair playing ego games while the US badly needs a leader.

And he's gonna get 4 more years to play with his poo poo cause his only competitor is a paper cutout that says "well we tried"

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

(They didn’t try)

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
General George Thomas(?) washington did not establish this country so that I could only get a Blooming Onion from Curbside pickup. By god it's my right as an American to sit INSIDE of the Outback Steakhouse and drink 4 Shock Top Wheat beers and then have my 15 year old son drive me home.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Our premier said that a minority of our provinces population (i.e. the morons) would not be allowed to threaten the majority, why can’t your governors do something like that?

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Mom crazy, please help.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
In case you didn’t notice the littered bodies in the street on the way in, This is a photoshop thread not a politix discussion thread

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

See folks, no vaccines, no sonic.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait for these same people to point out how much we overreacted once we avoid a huge amount of deaths due to everyone else actually doing their part

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

:nice:

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Burt Sexual posted:

In case you didn’t notice the littered bodies in the street on the way in, This is a photoshop thread not a politix discussion thread
Liberate GBS

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Daikloktos posted:

Liberate GBS

I’ll liberate you

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Liburt... Libur. drat, doesn't work.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

:drat:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

here is one from my state that seems like a good candidate. I wish I could say I already shopped this but I did not

Only registered members can see post attachments!

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Crusty Nutsack posted:

here is one from my state that seems like a good candidate. I wish I could say I already shopped this but I did not

I feel like this could almost be its own thread.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Crusty Nutsack posted:

She’d like to talk to a manager

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

fortunately we have Burt here making sure no one posts a political post out of the thread where *checking notes* people are photoshopping Trump voters into a situation they wouldn't enjoy, that would be really bad if we were all allowed to talk about something Burt didn't enjoy. haha anyway mod sass isn't bannable so I look forward to posting soon within minutes of posting this post, and not getting a probe because Burt doesn't like this post

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

you can say all kinds of stuff like "suck my dick gently caress man!!" or "heaving my balls off laughing!!" to anyone making a post that's different from what you think the thread they are posting in is supposed to be about. but if you make a post that Burt Sexual thinks is against the rules you think you should be posting according to based on the thread you are posting in? well watch out buddy, you might catch some "flak" for that post!!!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!

ELI PORTER posted:

you can say all kinds of stuff like "suck my dick gently caress man!!" or "heaving my balls off laughing!!" to anyone making a post that's different from what you think the thread they are posting in is supposed to be about. but if you make a post that Burt Sexual thinks is against the rules you think you should be posting according to based on the thread you are posting in? well watch out buddy, you might catch some "flak" for that post!!!

Shut the gently caress up and make some funny Photoshops.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

no

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ELI PORTER posted:

fortunately we have Burt here making sure no one posts a political post out of the thread where *checking notes* people are photoshopping Trump voters into a situation they wouldn't enjoy, that would be really bad if we were all allowed to talk about something Burt didn't enjoy. haha anyway mod sass isn't bannable so I look forward to posting soon within minutes of posting this post, and not getting a probe because Burt doesn't like this post

lol nice meltdown

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ELI PORTER posted:

sir, this is a Wendy's drive thru

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

sir, this is a Wendy's drive thru

haha sir this a wendy XD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Could you consider not being a loving moronic spaz re: your hurt feelings on your important posts on an internet forum?