Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013
This game looks absolutely sick, about time someone made an SCP-style management game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013
You can't offer lovely mspaint drawing, then not deliver lovely mspaint drawings.

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013

TeeQueue posted:

So due to some doctor's appointments I wasn't able to do my usual recording session this morning. Whoops.

Anyways, I've gone back and finished off the guidelines of the abnormalities I haven't shown yet, they've been added to the relevant posts.

Also, here's a picture of me scrawling numbers on post-it notes to figure out if level 1 agents can work Laetitia:

It turns out that some of them can. :eng101:

I feel like this game is super interesting, but I do not want to go through and math it all out.

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013

the Orb of Zot posted:

So Malkuth isn’t running off of delusions and insanity in the middle of a catastrophic meltdown anymore, but is still confident that X is A. And Hod, who didn’t voice any such claims during her core suppression, agrees with Malkuth 100%.

I am starting to lean very much into the idea that X may actually be A, and to never doubt Malkuth on anything ever again.

:five:

:five:
Also dang it Hod did you just push Yesod over the edge into a meltdown by accident?

How can one thread keep delivering such good poo poo. :perfect:

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013

azren posted:

I'm only on Day 36: Gameplay, but the confrontation between Mizu and Mr.Black inspired me. If someone else did something like this, or Things Have Changed, just assume this is all Paul's fault.

I think these two have something special. Something made of cuties which are, themselves, made of broken glass and ether.

:perfect:

Man this thread just keeps giving and giving!