Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Hey! Long-time ADTRW lurker Edward Mass here, and if you're like me, this new world of streaming services is scary and confusing. Sure, there's Crunchyroll and the like, but what about the services that don't exclusively do anime? Well, here's a thread to fill that void, where you can talk about all the things you are streaming and make recommendations to others.

I may update this OP with recommendations for each service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Expand your horizons & read some manga
https://wherecanireadmanga.com/

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

OP after reviewing your posting history I have come to the conclusion that you are a paid shill for Amazon. However if you are willing to send me some kickbacks I will gladly collaborate with your attempt at guerilla advertising and tout the values of whatever Amazon Prime and HBO Max have to offer for anime under the guise of sincere posting.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

You can watch chis sweet adventure via amazon prime along with gteat content like the grand tour, the boys, and smallville

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Alomg with that amaxon prime also gives you quick delivery on stuff, and barely works its employees to an early grave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Unlike other servoces such as n*tflix amazon prime also allows you to supscribe to channels including funimation, home of the dubs