Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Apparently we are no longer allowed to post death threats on the forums. So instead it's time we turn up the volume, and start making deaf threats!

Lets do it goons, lets gently caress some ears up!

:goku:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
sorry about your - I SAID SORRY ABOUT YOU'RE THREAD!

cnut
May 3, 2016

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PU22-fsGA0

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
YOU GONNA NEED AN EARPIECE WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU BUDDY

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
:aslol:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Im gonna take ONE hand see, then I'm gonna take the OTHER hand, and bring them together real loving HARD over each of your ears! Get redy bich!!!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Colonel Cancer posted:

YOU GONNA NEED AN EARPIECE WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU BUDDY

What's that, I can no longer hear what you are saying.

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

Pick posted:

I know you can't hear, can you read? My content aside, you do know that pastry is the mod of this forum right

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

What?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sorry I can’t hear you there’s a banana in my ear

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Apparently we are no longer allowed to post death threats on the forums. So instead it's time we turn up the volume, and start making deaf threats!

Lets do it goons, lets gently caress some ears up!

:goku:

Ah man, you can't "ironically" threaten the life of another human? What a real travesty. I'm sorry for your loss, poo poo stain.

Edit: good thing you can't read lips

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What do you call too much ear wax?

Deaf Jam!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

SAY WHAT?!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Ah man, you can't "ironically" threaten the life of another human? What a real travesty. I'm sorry for your loss, poo poo stain.

Edit: good thing you can't read lips

What? I didn't say it was a bad thing dipshit. But you seem to have missed this thread is only for deaf threats. So we can read lips.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Can we make it deaf treats?
That seems nice

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I keep paging Malachite Dragon but they don't seem to hear me.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

desk threats

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this place just wont be the same without the death threats

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What? I didn't say it was a bad thing dipshit. But you seem to have missed this thread is only for deaf threats. So we can read lips.

Hmm, did you say something?

Lol "dipshit" nobody dips poo poo anymore, we eat it straight out the rear end, grandma.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

"SLICK GOKU BABY" posted:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
def threats

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
What did you say about the Bisons? Me and the Galludet basketball team are gonna mess you up, pally.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I hear this thread sucks. All the signs are there.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

:argh:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
my dog has no ears

how does he smell?

terrible!

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

I know some american sign language. I know how to say the most basic useful things like "bathroom" and "thank you". I know how to say some useless things because they're funny "Bunny" is make a letter B and have it bounce around on one forearm, "dinosaur" is the same, but with a letter D. "Turtle" is great because you literally make a shell over your thumb and have the thumb wiggle around like it's the turtle's head.

Oh, and i know how to say "Eat poo poo and die". you never know when a deaf person will threaten you.

Bonus most useless full phrase thats easy to learn in sign:
take your pointer and index finger from both hand, and wiggle them in a ~~~~~ motion starting near your forehead and outwards.
it means.... "This bacon is heavenly"

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

...what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Mnoba posted:

def threats

Ill will