Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

That priestess almost spells byob.

I need to draw one, maybe mine spells it correctly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

for you, I have drawn THE EMPRESS

"empress" rhymes with "impress" (sorta) and I interpret that as the tarot deck going on and on about how impressive you are, goons are great. note that the empress is holding an orb on a stick, a nod to how diligently you stick to your job of keeping us orbs safe and happy and free from the clutches of c*upons and d*als.

the high priestess was a raspberry kind of woman, but the empress is clearly all about the strawberries, which adorn her frock. a straw may have broken the camel's back, but most people do not recall the rest of the saying, which goes on to report that a strawberry fixed the camel back up again. you, goons are great, are more strawberry than straw: rather than load people up with impossible burdens, you help them sustain the trials and travails of existence. you are loved and appreciated for your patience, diligence, and shining example of how to treat people with compassion.

you will notice that the empress has a heart-shaped box of candy at her feet. but these are not any candies, they are, apparently, LADY candies, if the venus symbol on the lid is anything to go by. but take note: the empress is rolling her eyes, and what she's rolling her eyes at specifically is the stupidity of gendered candy. her point I think is not to take social conventions too seriously and just enjoy some freaking candy sometimes, no matter what's on the lid of the box. I suppose one could extend that concept from "candy" to other things, that's a personal decision.

this card foretells good things in the future. we can see this from the stars on the empress' brow. she is saying, in effect, "so much to do, so much to see, so what's wrong with taking the back streets? you'll never know if you don't go; you'll never shine if you don't glow. hey now, you're an all star, get your game on, go play!" she is also, for some reason, encouraging you to eat a bunch of eggs (hence the yolk-colored sky), and she has a point: they are delicious and high in protein. the fact that you yourself are a good egg does not make this cannibalism, I hasten to add.

finally, take note of the many ants that have arranged themselves in a decorative pattern on the empress' pillow. the tarot deck knows you like ants and is clearly saying that ants like you back. thants, thempress, and thgag.
This is so cool I love the empress she's so elegant and strong and beautiful, she'll be such a great ant queen

Goons Are Gifts

Gonna take care of this, please smash report any other bad posts happening.
Seems like we also conduct some yobercisms on some posts!

Goons Are Gifts

tradjik posted:

hi everyone I'm sorry for my posts lately.

I been ruining the chill vibes and I apologise

I love this place or I wouldn't post here

Thank you :glomp:
We love you, too, and care about you. Feel free to ask for help or advice or just posting jokes anytime you feel like it