Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

things are vastly unchill in my world as usual so i would like to take this time to pray to the fathers (alnilam and gag), the sons (all my posting children) and the holy goats (i love goats) that things get better and i can stop sewing quilted plague masks soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i would be about getting a tarot reading.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

for you, I have drawn the WHEEL . . . OF . . . FORTUNE!!

this card features various mythical creatures, and a bored-looking angel, hanging out on clouds and just chilling out reading books. these are your spirit animals, kief richards, because you share their wisdom: sometimes ya gotta get off the big spinny thing that's making you dizzy and just chill with friends in the sky while enjoying good stories. I ask you, do the snake or wolfhead dude look like they're having a good time? actually the snake is probably having a ball, but nude orange anubis looks ready to blow some chunks if you ask me. personally I'm with the cow down at the lower left, he's either reading something fascinating and inspiring, or he's baked to the gills and looking at pictures of fractals or freaky sea creatures or whatever. the point is, the tarot deck knows how you love and care for animals and that they love and care for you back, and it's representative of how you connect with the world (and people) around you and why you matter so much to them/us.

the sphynx, however, the one giving you a smoldering look, is about to wink at you, because he's well aware of the wisdom that animates your courageous and generous spirit. "let the rubes spin the wheel," he's thinking at you. "you and I both know that the cancun vacation is wildly overrated and you'll end up paying taxes on a ridiculously inflated prize value where they price a two star hotel as if it were a five star luxury property. also why are people buying vowels when they already know the answer to the puzzle, they're literally throwing money away." in other words, sexy pat-sajack-as-lawrence-of-arabia understands that you recognize what's important in life, that you're all about what's real, and you live according to your values as best you can under the circumstances. he approves, and he is possibly hitting on you, I'm not entirely sure.

still though, there's that wheel. the one that says "APRIOPT~" I think that tilde thing is from anime so I refuse to figure out what it means, but clearly whoever wrote on that wheel was drunk and trying to write "APPROPRIATE," or possibly "APRICOT." either way it's basically the same thing, which is that wheels are sometimes a perfectly appropriate mechanism, for example a lazy susan when eating family style, just as apricots are sometimes appropriate (e.g. in tagines) and sometimes not (e.g. as bait for alligator traps). it's all about context, and it is in the context of byob--making jokes with friends and providing care and support for one another--that you truly shine. also cooking korean food, making animal hair into useful products, and not letting occasional strained relationships with your neighbors descend into bloody violence. er, we assume.

smoldering sajack-sphynx is holding a sword, as you will observe. do not take this literally! it is "sword" of a metaphor, and also a reminder courtesy of sometimes forums poster bo-pepper that glass cutting boards may seem appealing because they appear easy to clean, but they can easily trigger overly sensitive knife enthusiasts. you might call it something of a "sword" spot, haha. the metaphor, in case it wasn't clear, is that you need to "b" sharp or else you will "b" flat and accidentally find yourself writing jazz. fortunately, the various elements of this tarot card tell me that you are the sharpest of cookies, and your future looks bright, with many opportunities for cookies, good books, fun times with friends, and apricots (when appropriate).

seriously, someone ask that anubis dude how he's doing. look, maybe he's just having fun with a snake fetish, I don't want to kinkshame, but washing puke off of a winged lion will pretty much suck up your entire day. don't ask me how I know.

i literally cried with joy, thank you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

barfdog posted:

good chill fortunes to all yobbers, just as we expected :homebrew:

It's gonna come back, don't let one thread shitter derail this beautiful exercise.