Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

I am happy to bug the spirits with fake tarot readings for other posters, it's not always clear to me whether people posting itt want one or not

if you want one just say so, if not the tarot deck understands and still thinks you are a good person

these are great and i would like one if possible, tia friend!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

definitely! I am not sure exactly when, but soon!

thank you friend, and no rush - whenever the spirits of the BYOB tarot move you is more than fine by me!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

nut posted:

this is so lovely I type with my pants down rear end out

another BYOB success story!

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

for you my friend I have drawn . . . THE DEVIL

:black101: :black101: :black101:

that big dude with the goat horns and bat wings looks gruff, but he's trying to be friendly in his way by waving hello. don't be fooled, that guy is NOT the devil! his name is jeff and he's kind of a . . . devil cosplayer, along with his friends andy and veronica, who are also (obviously) pretty exhibitionistic. the true devil, as always, is in the details. check out that pentagram, for example. the star is upside down to represent australia, more specifically tasmania (duh). but no, the card is not saying that straya is hellworld . . . far from it. it is saying, look past the deadly stinging critters, the venemous fangs, the toxic bone spurs, the ravening salt water crocodiles, the poisonous jellyfish, the fatal blue ringed octopi and spiky stonefish, the bird eating spiders, the grotesquely oversized earthworms, the boxing wallabies, the parched and waterless deep bush, the dangerous riptides, the stinging brush, the swarming bush flies . . . look beyond all that and what you'll find is a bunch of friendly blokes and sheilas who will go out of their way to make you feel at home. just like you shouldn't judge jeff, andy, and veronica by appearances.

you, stoner sloth, perfectly exemplify the down-to-earth kindness one can find in even the unlikeliest of places. something that's also true of our own little kingdom: who would guess that a barely-read subforum of a washed-up dead gay web site would be home to some of the funniest and most compassionate people in this wasteland we call the internet? your positive energy and your enthusiasm for topics that are obscure to many of us, such as the nuances of toxins and cuttlefish, make you an important part of our posting family, and we're happy you're with us.

in addition to its affinity for a certain singer who shall not be named, this tarot deck sure has a thing for fruit. check out veronica's tail, which is also, somehow, a bunch of grapes. grapes are of course a nice refreshing treat for sweaty devil cosplayers, but with time they can mature into fine wine, and in this case they represent optimism for the future. whatever troubles may beset you, stoner sloth (on top of the fact that everything about your country's flora, fauna, and landscape is literally trying to kill you), they will fade with time and add to your already considerable character.

jeff is clutching a torch in a rather awkward fashion (actually it's not a torch but a big fat blunt, jeff is a massive stoner), but the fire in this case is not the painful burny kind. it represents the flame of passion for life and friendship, which is something you possess in spades, and a promethean flame of good posting, which is equally appropriate. fan the flames of chill and friendship, is the message I'm getting, but also try to avoid setting andy's tail on fire, he spent a long time sewing that thing. also take a hit off that blunt if you like, jeff is great about sharing.

in sum, stoner sloth, you're a devil of a fellow, and can look forward to a hell of a good future. also something something horny I guess, you'd have to ask our cosplayer friends about that.

this is amazing, you are amazing and this made my day friend! :devil:

Stoner Sloth

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

what can we do to help?

Goons Are Great posted:

Thank you :glomp:
We love you, too, and care about you. Feel free to ask for help or advice or just posting jokes anytime you feel like it

+1 to all of this friend

also i hope this thread continues cause it is amazingly good, thanks Manifisto!