Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Brextensively Spiced: Healing the Divide

It's what would happen if Britain actually used the spices of the countries it colonized, and it would charge double VAT to Tories

I'm talking jerk fried fish and cassava chips, shepherds pie fried in a samosa, spotted dick with amarula syrup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Cakesadilla - It's sweet quesadillas

Crepe with cream cheese and balsamic roasted strawberries
Flat baklava with cheesecake filling
Pancake with mascarpone and raspberry coulis

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

PANEER PANINIS

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Does it violate tater tots by incorporating them in a way that guarantees sogginess?

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Beer truck that makes a Syrian gruit (no-hop beer) bittered with thistle and chives. Since it's almost summer, I'll offer it in a shandy mix with lemonade. It's a welcoming beer that makes you want to unload your troubles on the mug-wiping barkeep. If you can impress me with a good let-out-your-steam rant, it's $1 off a pint, so I want to call it "Syr-thistle a Shandy's Chive Brew"

biggfoo posted:

Please may I have S'more? S'more dessert truck, mix and match different flavored marshmallow/graham/chocolates. Maybe a little infrared grill strip for people to toast their own and start small fires in the parking lots.

This is phenomenal