Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

battlemonk
Dec 10, 2008

JacquelineDempsey posted:

BUT, that's not the point of this thread. We're trying to appeal to douchey hipsters. Well, with alcohol laws being massively relaxed here thanks to the virus (you can get beer or wine delivered or to go now), I've got an idea. Get an old ice cream truck, ride around my neighborhood playing an awful MIDI version of "Gin and Juice". Sell $8 wine Slurpees, $5 PBR granitas ($10 if you want an IPA/sour/lambic/whatever the trend is these days) for the hipsters, etc.

There's a lady here in Detroit who will pull up to your house with a styrofoam cup of your choice of drink, and began doing this even before the Coronavirus pandemic. I feel like this sort of shady experience is also an important component of marketing to hipsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU