Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Make It Thai Hot: it’s just a generic food truck but to your impress your friends and make you feel like a real man you tell me 1-10 and that’s how many grams of raw bird chili seeds I dump on your meal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

al-azad
May 28, 2009

JacquelineDempsey posted:

:hmmyes: I continue my small business of making hot sauce (which I can no longer sell at the farmers' market), and just sell, like, french fries or something simple. The allure is which sauces you get to dip them in and brag about with machismo. $2 extra for my sweet & hot, $4 extra for Nashville, $6 extra for the one made with Carolina Reapers I grew myself. Use my silk-screening skills to make stupid t-shirts for people who want to brag about it for another $15.

I like the cut of your jib, friend.

You just made a million dollars from people who film themselves eating cactuses.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

BrianBoitano posted:

Flat baklava with cheesecake filling

You can park in my house, thanks.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Chapati Cacciatore