Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Fish cleaning station with a deep fryer, set up off of a public saltwater dock and offer U CATCH WE COOK. People drop off whole fish and pay $ per pound for deep fried fish, extra for tacos. Good weekend gig.

Cupcake sized funnel cakes. A dollar a shot, 5 for 4 dollars. Has any sane sober person ever eaten a whole funnel cake?

My Fiance gets kicked out of the country due to lovely current immigration restrictions, we get a place on the touristy backwaters of Kerala, I sell lovely toddy (local palm wine/beer) cocktails and hot dogs / beef burgers to white tourists. They trust me and pay top dollar because I'm white and not dead from eating this food, and because I put prices in USD and the tourists still arn't sure how the conversion rates work.

CABBAGE MANCHURIAN IS AMAZING AND NOT A HORROR SHOW. In this post feedlot meat world we're facing, y'all gon eat a lot more vegetals.

Tell me you wouldn't pay 8 bucks for 3 of those topped with mayo and a side of rice.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Apr 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

dino. posted:

Naan pizza. Choose your naan (plain, garlic, scallion/garlic, spice, hot and spicy), your sauce (korma sauce, tomato sauce, some kind of white sauce), and your toppings, and then your cheese of choice.

gently caress I also had this idea, except your only cheese choices are Deep Fried Paneer and Go gently caress Yourself (smoked gouda melt).

quote:

Korean BBQ samosas. So it's a samosa, but it gets stuffed with korean bbq stuff. And served with that same tamarind date sauce, the mint and cilantro sauce, and a side of kimchi because reasons.

David Chang has definitely tried this and failed. BUT NOT IN NEW JERSEY

edit edit: Lobster Rolls, but vegan and made from celery, celery salt, celeriac, celiac bread, and SEITAN

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Apr 26, 2020

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

The Safe, Fun Taco

I'd eat all of these ideas. I was playing with an idea stolen from japanese grocery carts/every fruit and veg stall ever. Get an efficient little truck, and set up one day weekly farmers markets in food deserts, in church parking lots and community areas. Sell fresh fruit and veg that you can't get from Dollar General. Steal the idea from Publix where they demo a recipe, give out samples, and sell all the ingredients bundled together. Take EBT

Democratic Pirate posted:

Bowl of Curry. The truck only has one big bowl where you randomly dump in any ingredient/recipe that has been called curry by a white person.

Stone Soup for the Hipster Generation.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Well, with alcohol laws being massively relaxed here thanks to the virus (you can get beer or wine delivered or to go now), I've got an idea. Get an old ice cream truck, ride around my neighborhood playing an awful MIDI version of "Gin and Juice". Sell $8 wine Slurpees, $5 PBR granitas ($10 if you want an IPA/sour/lambic/whatever the trend is these days) for the hipsters, etc.

Another idea that I've been daydreaming about is to get a large army surplus water hauler, paint it in pink cammo, call it "Tanks For The Mammories" and show up at events to dispense margaritas and daquris for under represented breast cancer charities.

Or get a real tank, but those are so expensive. I can't do it with an APC or deuce and a half, some rear end in a top hat would call me out on it.

Yes, it is a Wonderella reference.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Apr 27, 2020

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
BIRYANI BURRITOS

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Samosa Spaghetti!

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
MOONG DAL MANWITCH

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Gobi Manchurian, but call it Boneless Wingzz. Serve over french fries with buffalo sauce, ranch, and deep fried paneer, now it's a poutine. COMBO BREAKER.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Amiel from BA made a Paratha, kielbasa and kraut wrap. Turns out we're all going insane.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

dino. posted:

Listen. Paratha tacos are the next big thing.

Tortillas are the regular wrap but for a $2 upcharge we'll get you into our delux ghee fried Parotta. It's like a flat croissant you'll love it. 4 bux gets you a radish filled Paratha. No, it's not misspelled the second time, it's a different thing and it'll BLOW YOUR rear end in a top hat CLEAN OFF.

Look, don't argue with me or I'm putting it in a wheat tortilla you loving boomer

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Apr 29, 2020

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Lick 'Em And Stick 'Em

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Yakitori A Go-Go.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

dino. posted:

And it rotates every day, based on whatever stoner fantasy the cook comes up with each night, and can find at the in the dumpster out back of whole foods

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
SOHLA :argh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMEVC5hGw0c

Adbot