Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I've been posting funny gaming moments for years now, yet you don't comment, you don't subscribe, and you don't click the little bell icon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unknown butthole

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I don't approve of your "gaming moments" and no civilized person should

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I am THE ONE picked by the Youtube algorithms. A title perfected for search engines. Keywords of the highest caliber. Yet you still do not subscribe...

alnilam

looking for the :five: button on youtube but not seeing it :confused:

ty manifisto

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
are you the one who made the mario 64 video with the floating and the planning which triangles to jump on to go into like alternate dimensions that are copies of the same world just to get a star a weird way by making some bug thing levitate it's really weird how on earth did you think up of that, mamma always said you were a clever one she did

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

it takes a llot to like,
it takes a train to subscribe

nut

a mine craft LP

take the moon

by sebmojo
I WILL SACRIFICE MY FIRSTBORN FOR YOUR SUBSCRIBES!!!! I WILL STARVE MYSELF TO DEATH AND THROW MYSELF OFF THE CN TOWER FOR YOUR LIKES.....

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
you dont have beefy willy on the show

Yinlock

i smashed that mf like button so hard it no longer works, i'm sorry

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Was my apology video not enough? Me and Bunyin (my golden retriever) made it pretty clear that we were only partly accountable for the allegations against me. Did you not like it when he rolled over on camera? when are you going to subscribe

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

yeah putty we know you're innocent—but i don't think any of us are ready to forgive Bunyin. you gotta stop defending him, man. bad dog

google THIS

Me: (likes)

Them: Aw yeah, that's it...

Me: (clicks the bell)

Them: Now we're talking, come on, give it to me...

Me: (hovers my mouse over the subscribe button for a tantalizing moment, then quickly closes the tab and gives them the finger)

Them: Bitch!

biosterous

^ starting a new kink service where i almost subscribe but then don't. gonna subdom all these nerds for $$$$

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Putty posted:

I've been posting funny gaming moments for years now, yet you don't comment, you don't subscribe, and you don't click the little bell icon.

gently caress you, "Noob-Hunter." I subscribe to content creators, not content thieves

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm a 36 year old man and I have never subscribed to a YouTube channel

now that I think about it u also have never liked a video nor clicked the bell I think

Finger Prince

oliwan posted:

I'm a 36 year old man and I have never subscribed to a YouTube channel

now that I think about it u also have never liked a video nor clicked the bell I think

I only just started doing it this past year really. Only because I found a couple of channels I liked watching and it was easier to find their videos without having to filter through the algorithm chaff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

If you're such a content provider, then how come you aren't shoving needless services and products from "disruptive" companies at the beginning, middle, and end of each video?