Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Rah! posted:

took a piss with hand sanitizer still on my hands now my gonads burn thanks obama
Shave your nuts with a safety razor next time I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

euphronius posted:

I read the cdc guidelines for schools to reopen

schools aren’t reopening

It's gonna be weird to raise a whole generation of kids without schools.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Spoondick posted:

you can't get rona from using a drive-thru dummies, being in a car makes you immune to diseases, physical harm and obligations to treat others as humans

That's true, the steel frame effectively makes your car a filoviridae cage.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

mastershakeman posted:

My 4 year olds pediatrician yesterday said she was worried about lack of socialization for kids right now and would rather they play than not

My one goal in life is to raise kids that aren't emaciated anti social weirdos like me so I have the same worry.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

wont someone please think of the lost revenue?!?

It seems perfectly reasonable to worry about your livelihood in a country where the unemployed are treated as subhuman trash.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Often Abbreviated posted:

Don't make the mistake of "More Money = Faster and Better!". It only rarely holds true and only when there's significant organisational and leadership power behind getting better results. Particularly in modern America "More Money = More Expensive and Worse!" is a more reliable assumption because everything is grift. The government could dump a trillion dollars into a vaccine, salivating at the thought of holding it over the world, and in eighteen months have nothing more than hydroxychloroquine in a cheap needle. It's grift all the way down, and anyone trying to do real immunology is competing with hucksters pushing the emperor's favoured snake oil.

Yeah but other countries exist, one of them might be competent.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Son of Man posted:

No you big dumb dumb, you're more likely to hurt yourself! You'll be safer in America if only the police and military have guns. These things belong only in the hands of experts, just like PPE. You're too stupid to use it right.

I don't even like handling nail guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

it was probably the most horrifying 10-20 minutes of my life.

I guess you don't read GBS. :dadjoke: