Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

mycomancy posted:

That's 2 9/11s every three days.

2 * (9/11) = 1.63 million dead for may is my official predicition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Nocturtle posted:

These photos are all over Canadian+international media, and really contributing to perceptions of America as a reliable ally and sole international superpower.

i have always maintained its in canadas nationl interest to dvelop bug bunny florida saw tech & go the free floatig continent route that has worked so well for others in the commonwealth

i ahve been told in response that it was just a cartoon and i am in fact an idiot

to which i say lol nthing is real saw us off

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

triple sulk posted:

any questions about michigan already have a single answer, which is that it is a southern state

it gets steadily more southern the further north you go in fact

a land of contrasts or w/e

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

:eyepop:

well would u look at that. his cyberbutt seems to be having a malfunction

perhaps he should disrupt pooping

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Zeroisanumber posted:

if you die on a plague ship do you become a ghost sailor

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oXCHkEqXddqSRK0q5K63yjXIHaRemfG-

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

snoo posted:

hmmm so I never officially took a leave of absence but I haven't been scheduled for about 5 weeks, which apparently could get my manager in trouble which is lol, but I'm also still employed and they won't fire me, and afaik my manager hasn't tried to reach out to me since the last email that said I couldn't use my sick hours, so, lmao

file for expanded unemployment seriously

it probably depends on your state but at least look it up if you havent

theyre just givin it away lotsa places

i looked at the website for WA and you have to put in a few months of previous income and upload a W4 or 1099 and pinky promise you lost work because of it

bernie rlly expanded expanded unemployment

just take taxes out of it 100%

i guess you might be from another country idk

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

snoo posted:

what happens at the unemployment appointment? like I assume it's over the phone, so what, am I talking with an unemployment person and my boss or something???

just tell them you havent worked in 5 weeks and your family is going to starve and if they press you start sobbing

idk but id try that first

if you have pay stubs youre in

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Dumb Lowtax posted:

I'm not in Maryland but when I got assigned a UI "interview" it wasn't until well after my online application for UI was approved and I had already been paid once or twice. Eventually I got a letter stating I had an "in person appointment" (this was back in February). They picked the appointment time for me, I had no input and they didn't provide a working way of rescheduling. In a hail mary move I just showed up to the office early and the nice people let me do it right then. They took one look at my status on the site and handed me some pamplets and sent me on my way. That's because I had already correctly filled out work search history for a couple weeks, and correctly uploaded a resume to their difficult to navigate jobs program website.

yes just follow the rules and pay your taxes and loot the rotting corpse of uncle sam like a patriotic american

the president is grabbing what he can & we can too

by god they steal from you every time they get the chance

i have to pay taxes on weed now

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
lockdown extended until may 31, assume inslee wants city-wide serotesting or the best he can manage

probably out east too altho if nicotine & meth kill the virus theyre good

all the uber drivers like him now, i dont have the heart to tell them inslee only acted so fast b/c the thinks the homeless spread disease

for gods sakes dont let the nerds at microsoft & amazon mingle w/them on the trrain, revenue stream will develop a dry cough

michigan tho

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

facetoucher cat posted:

Much better than this morning! The morning is HORRIBLE. I just have body aches now, the coughing/wheezing has all but subsided. Thanks for asking

oh yikes

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
public transport is basically shutdown, on distancing capacity at half schedules for disinfecting

uber or walk are the options, wait times are 2hrs for the bus

a second plague of scooters & mopeds as city dwellers catch on

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
otoh uber drivers are cashing in &ppl care enough to ask about their families

lol sorry about the whole sudan thing bro glad you ran awa yfrom those horses & made it here

hope u dont get sick

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Sir Tonk posted:

this is segway's time to shine!

lime scooters! &they all use bluetooth for auth

i want so badly to have an army of lime scooters but i have a feeling it would take a really insane amount of work to do anything really funny w/them. like id have to kidnap & steal ones brain

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Many of these protestors are carrying around thousands of dollars in toys. One woman at the PA “rally” had a $4k min camera rig. The tactilol kits cost at least as much. These are not financially desperate people.

also they are literally handing out expanded unemployment if youre impacted in the slightest even in mi!!

just stay home &either work or cash the check

or both if you can rig it

but tbf theres like a month wait if u are among the corona-affected desperate masses

march about that

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
gotta send an arts & crafts covid care pkg and open to suggestions

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
CODChimera did an amazing guess and ima let u finish but we all know mr hootington took it by price is right rules

CODChimera got closest to the nmber of corpses in the jar tho, i think they should get to take them home

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

The Saucer Hovers posted:

bristol board
watercolor pencils or pastels
plaster of paris and chicken wire
a rotary drill
fabric dye pens

plaster of paris!! okay chicken wir is probs too much but i wonder about silicone casting or something

how do u even paint plaster of paris anyway

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

The Saucer Hovers posted:

casting requires access to good ventilation just fyi

also they sell essentially medical gauze covered in plaster thats very easy to work with
if you get them that get them paint that the plaster will take

dam. well i saw a mozzarella making kit & jumped anyway

but kitchen table casting & painting would probably be a hit

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
plus i mean its my backdoor into d&d which is my backdoor into shadowrun

gotta play the long game if im ever gonna breed my own warhammer group lol

ease them into the grimdark

seattle plague rat has issued a correction as of 03:05 on May 3, 2020

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Kinda a self own to say “My family died too and I don’t give a poo poo!”

they all died just to get out of going to thanksgiving

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

#DicksOutForCovid

honor our healthcare heroes

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Shima Honnou posted:

hipsters who will only wear locally sourced hand-crafted masks

ok but actually i think i deserve praise for not having gone vegan yet

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Tunicate posted:

It has come to my attention that in certain circles, simian-minded individuals are refering to covidcons as 'covid cons', ignorantly placing a space between 'covid' and 'con'. Perhaps their brains have dulled by years of Madden and Quake, rather than the mentally invigorating games such as Arc the Lad and Growlanser, becuase even a child could tell that placing a space between the 'covid' and 'con' in covidcon is perhaps more profoundly philistine than a certain American administration that need not be named. Placing a space in covidcon completely belittles the meaning of the word and displays the user's blatantly minuscule intellect and is understanding of the basic precepts of grammar. Covidcon is a perfect marriage of the words corona, virus, and console creating a short and effective portmanteau that quickly and accurately labels mentions objects and anybody who does not immediately recognize 'covid con' as absolutely outrageous clearly lacks the mental faculties to correctly operate a covidcon other than perhaps FIFA Sports. I make this point becuase I have recently been belligerently barrage by imbecilic 'covid con' references that unnerve me to no end and have taken it upon myself to correct the damage that your poor Western education ( though this is a subject to be discussed on a later date) has wrought upon you. You should personally thank me that i did not see it fit to correct your preponderous mistake in Japanese, becuase I am thoroughly positive your neanderthal mind would be incapable of deciphering the Hiragana from the Katakana.

ok yes those are good points

but keep in mind arc the lad III is like a cant-miss great ps1 game if u like fire emblem

theres an iso floating around patched to english

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
original was better

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
detroits own charlie leduff won a pulitzer back in 2000 writing about racial conditions in meat packing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Cy-u0aTXeKvSpMjrAuQ39XxSmT0qI-i/view?usp=drivesdk

rlly one of a kind piece imo & obv conditions have only grown more entrenched

he also did some vids for detroit news meeting some klansmen

& was on the best ep of anthony bourdains show imo

leduff club

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Shima Honnou posted:

charlie was great and i miss him being on the tv

otoh he went from section A pg1 of the times to getting piss your pants drunk by all accts but hes an american classic

if anything that probably nly enhances

very on brand to be piss your pants drunk these days

seattle plague rat has issued a correction as of 07:22 on May 3, 2020

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
michael tracy wakes up in a cold sweat every morning wishing he was charlie leduff, true heir to hunter thompsons throne

then he remembers maxine waters beat him up and jerks himself slowly bak to sleep reading twitter

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
good ol hootie

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Hopper posted:

Like every stupid trend that originates in the US, anti-lockdown protests have also started to become a thing in Europe. Thanks America.

Luckily most people in Germany simply wear a mask for shopping and that's it. Otherwise the doorman politely asks them to wear one and they either do it then around and leave.

We have some idiots going to protests but we are also not allowed to openly strut around in public displaying symbols of our minority complex. I guess that helps. Oh and we have coherent politicians.

dont blame us for human nature

china stomped out all opposition

u guys are only getting a taste of freedum

nobody complains about the nice steady exchange rate our workers are buying in blood

lol but yah okay fair point on coherence

u should see my governor tho. a data driven dynamo

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
its nice that the american govt fails in layers

for some :|

i have a futon tho

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
free telehealth aat UW for those who need it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.uwmedicine.android.wash.virtualclinic

i have an acct seattleplaguerat@gmail.com pass dontpanic69 but its good for all 50 states read the thing sign up take a sreenshot w/a dr u cant do anything anyway if ur lungs are melting except reassure ur family

free naps for those who dont

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Squizzle posted:

i didnt know china was offering youth branding like this

he is ripping off will smith & i wont stand for it

potect our ip for the sake of willenials and our children

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
mr hootington is my large adult son &his mother and i love him v much

he is too good for this wrld and has photos w/ben carson & tronp among others its not a weird obsession from me i swear i thin the thred got goldmined but i def remember lol

he is pure &beautiful and his lungs will melt as sure as the rest

hang in there my boy were all very proud of u for trying ur hardest it was a good corpse guess

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

I do have photos with the golden idol.

I think trump will cave on any posturing but pompeo is a nutjob.

in the golden pre escalator days ppl used to fall down & go hog wild 5iving your threads

now look at us what have we become

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

this is my weird flex, on this the day of my birth

but i say it w/sincerity

i could make him cry w/a half oz of mushrooms & a deep talk about the plight of working class

theyre just being ground into dust man

like you dont even know they come home in pain

its constant pain & human misery just for your iphone bro

did u ever want to try foraging

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

50% operating capacity for beef, pork, and chicken. Only 1.5 million hogs killed last week compared to 2.7 million normally. The cut out (whole animal) price after slaughter for a cow hit $375, up from $293 this week. The last time there was a huge price spike was 2015 when it hit $260.

cut as much meat as u can prices in the city forced me to do it months ago i think more or less on purpose

dont stock up stock up on alternatives working families need ground beef etc etc

sourdough bros should learn to stew & reduce consumption imo

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
small amounts w/thick gravy over rice can feed a family

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
otoh some will be able to afford better quality by shopping less frequently & support local grass fed

Agrajag posted:

smugly sits on a mountain of ramen and that korean/japanese cup noodle stuff

oh buddy w/plenty of broth and i have been doing seared tofu smothered in chili crisp or even a egg helps

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Lolie posted:

Has the US not been limiting meat sales? Here there were limits imposed by supermarkets on how much ground meat customers could buy when toilet paper and other staples fell victim to panic buying.

The limits have been lifted now but there was a period once the supply stabilised when ground meat plummeted in price.

no ppl grab what they can we have enormous supply on hand anyway

somebody in a prev thred ssaid youd see food service containers on the shelves before its all done

chik fil a is direct mailing their inventory

we have so much tied up in the supply chain & commercial fast food the could feed everyone on unemployment mcdonalds for 2 months

alarm about the slaughterhouses is an indication some rural states w/aggresively dumb executive leadership aint gonna stay open for long & we could be hosed by the end of the summer

but tbh & imo the national guard could slaughter hogs safely just more slowly & we have good local meat supplies in many areas def not just big cities

i still think itll be fine but maybe drop down to every other day because i am nothing if not historically stupid & wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

shovelbum posted:

The meat shortage is more because they're destroying animals due to soft demand than the meat plant outbreaks isn't it lmao

yes they have full cold storage as of some bullshit industry article like 3 days ago but the animals need to be slaughtered so the beef is wasted & the potatoes are plowed under because the freezers are full

like the reduction in supply is def gonna be felt if that poo poo doesnt get under control but rn things are wonky because retail meat all got bought up but commerce cant store any more supply

walmart will be selling vac packed restaurant primals straight from the freezers

mcds brand beef patties

again make chik fil a at home if you gotta i guess but gently caress em theyre grudgingly ahead of the curve tho

but dont listen to me everyone has to feed their own family but obv full communism now