Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Bring out yer dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Landlords see cancel rent trending and begin sweating

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Bari Weiss is probably the only person that can go on Joe Rogan and make him seem smart by comparison. And he has brain-damaged fighters on from time to time.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Agrajag posted:

hey pompeo going to war with china isnt exactly a great idea jsut fyi

Just shifting the Blame. If they say it was intentionally released, then we're going to war. And we will lose since we can't set foot in China and hold it.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

meanolmrcloud posted:

what could tomp possibly gain from blaming this on China beyond stoking nationalism? why would you antagonize the only superpower that has your country by the economic balls?

What is China going to do? Not make things? What are we going to do? Not buy things? What is China going to do? Dump T bills and sink the world economy? What are they gonna do? Stab me?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Plaguemrica

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Thoguh posted:

Airplanes are actually probably super safe right now because they are empty and the pilots and flight attendents have strong unions to ensure cleaning takes place. So he's not wrong. But it's only true for as long as they are empty.

Companies were telling flight attendants to self-monitor and still show up for work after they'd been exposed to someone with the virus.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
gently caress joggers.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

spaceblancmange posted:

Australia is having its own meat processing plant outbreak. :toot:

All that 'roo meat going to waste.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Agrajag posted:

IT DOES loving WAHAT NOW?!

COEM THE gently caress ON RONI LAY OFF TEH loving GAS PEDAL FOR A loving MINUTE WILL YA?

Bess Kalb is a nutjob. I am have not read anything like that.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
The NFL is a chud league and will absolutely let some players get sick before considering a delay. They'll even move forward with a a few games after the first few players get sick, unlike the NBA.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

yeah i think the NCAA season getting cancelled is possible - even likely due to the teams being tied to universities - but there is a 0% chance the NFL cancels

Depends on if Southern states are really getting hammered by the time it is due to start. They can't do it without fans. Berkeley is absolutely not going to be playing at all. USC neither. No one in California. Then again, Newsom did grant a special exemption to Disneyland (that they did not even ask for) before they said they'd shut down voluntarily. Maybe football will matter too much. Don't know.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

RumbleFish posted:

Not laughing at all, I'm a huge sports fan and also kinda need them to come back for my livelihood since I work in sports media. I'm skeptical about the plans that have been floated so far (like MLB playing exclusively in Arizona), but maybe those kinds of plans could work later this year when the 'rona has burned through more of the population.

The MLBs spring training facilities are all in chud states. Arizona and Florida. Lmao

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Hate kiwis

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I'd let a million boomers die to take my dog to the dog park and not get the roni. (either of us)

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I miss seeing her wrestle other dogs.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Mr Hootington posted:

We are going to have less than a thousand reported deaths today and everything will be declared as over and we need to open more.

Hell yeah.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
The chuds are celebrating newsom opening some businesses like their little protest did anything. Capitalism can't keep every store closed forever.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Lmao cuck got scared of astroturfing.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Lmao opening up because you're scared of astroturf

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

shovelbum posted:

its not any less scary to face down a terrorist militia just bc they have wealthy backers and state support, in fact its more scary

In california they werent going to do poo poo. Michigan has a bigger problem and she isnt backing down.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

shovelbum posted:

these groups commit massacres on a weekly basis in normal times, why does everyone say they won't do poo poo

Are you high or dumb?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

"These groups"... you know what... your wife should leave you after what you did.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
LEAVE HIM

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

CODChimera posted:

That's a bit over the top

Lmao

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Marriage ended by covid19 cspam stress

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Gavin is a little better protected than gabby

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

shovelbum posted:

anyway if you think armed militias showing up at the slightest discomfort, and random mass murder by armed militia style dudes and their other forms (incels, etc) are unrelated, drat you are really missing whats up

Yes i am saying that

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
We live in a society

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

twoday posted:

Good news, everyone

https://twitter.com/Shermichael_/status/1257639676200005633?s=19

Also the mutations are happening in the spike protein which is what many of the vaccines have been designed to target

Which mutation will win out: Coranavirus The White, with its protein deleting finisher, or Coronavirus The Black, with its virulent spike protein finisher? Stay tuned!

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

This is going to end with you being a conspiracy theorists and i am laughing.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Telling people to get therapy is obvious concern trolling, bordering on gaslighting

Oh please

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

empty whippet box posted:

he is right

there is almost no context in which a stranger telling another stranger 'get help' is not intended as a dig on them and this was not one of the exceptions

Cry about it some more.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Being mean to that lady is hosed up

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Only hypertension she has is when gramps geta hypertense in er

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Dudes rock.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Radirot posted:

great, the karens are arming themselves.

It wasn't Karens.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Glad this thread went full openerup

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

pancake rabbit posted:

apparently dewine is gonna make an announcement about daycares on monday

and even though there's no chance in hell my wife and i are going out anywhere until (???), and every rational bone in my body is screaming that we need to still keep our toddler home, oh my god is it tempting to send him back even for a couple days a week

especially when we are both pretty sure we've had the roni already

i mean we're probably not gonna do it, and goons itt without kids are gonna be all "lol maybe u shouldn't have had a kid if u don't want to take care of it dumbass", but if you do have kids especially young ones i think you'll get where i'm coming from here

You did not have it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
An insane number of people think they've had it. I've entertained the thought I had it when I got the flu and got a fever twice, the second time after I thought I had recovered and started working out again. Influenza does that if you're not careful.