Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol there’s a thread on nextdoor with a lady posting if she should pay rent or feed her family, I’m currently being attacked for telling her to feed her family

She obviously lives in a bread bowl and plans on feeding her family the house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
security guard asked a lady to put on a mask per store policy and she came back later with her family and they shot the dude in the head.

very cool and normal country

https://www.mlive.com/news/flint/2020/05/security-guard-dies-after-shooting-at-family-dollar-in-flint.html

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

indigi posted:

landlords, though, they're not con artists at all

every single post is saying pay your rent it’s not your landlords fault you don’t have money.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Skypie posted:

security guard asked a lady to put on a mask per store policy and she came back later with her dad and shot the dude in the head.

https://www.mlive.com/news/flint/2020/05/security-guard-dies-after-shooting-at-family-dollar-in-flint.html

Ruining my life and the lives of others because I don't want to cover my stupid face for half an hour.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

LORDS of the LAND

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

what's the no virus

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

IHME moves prediction to 135,000 dead which means half a mil is definitely happening

Do we have an updated bet chart? I had 138 and change so this is looking "good" for me

Zberan Madowinty
Dec 7, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skypie posted:

security guard asked a lady to put on a mask per store policy and she came back later with her family and they shot the dude in the head.

The shooters were black so chuds on facebook are saying THE MASK THING IS FAKE NEWS JUST DRUGGIES KILLIN DRUGGIES

Trump voters are feral.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Skypie posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
We are going to have less than a thousand reported deaths today and everything will be declared as over and we need to open more.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Mr Hootington posted:

We are going to have less than a thousand reported deaths today and everything will be declared as over and we need to open more.

Hell yeah.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/03/irish-dig-deep-support-virus-hit-native-americans-repaying-150/

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

is that GYBE's early work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP8XBJc2p_g&t=30s

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
gently caress i missed the money shot

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

corona strokes smell toast

zuck what have u done

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

zuck engineered the roni so he wouldnt have competition for carving goats up with lasers he has discovered goats are the perfect prey and humans are in the way

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

drat feeling really bad about my 120k prediction by june 1s now that the IHME model is basically saying that and they are dumb

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

Mr Hootington posted:

every single weekend...

but the reporting from red states is getting worse by the day. arizona and missouri have joined south carolina and florida in openly bullshitting their death counts.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

i got you fam

mystes
May 31, 2006

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

If you stay inside in any building that's not a detached single unit dwelling then you're just going to get it from HVAC anyway.
The only way you're going to get it from the HVAC in your apartment is if it's whole-building forced air but I don't think I've ever been in an apartment that has that. (It's normal for offices though.)

Single condo units sometimes have forced air, but if it's a whole-building system it's usually hot water or steam in an apartment, so the air isn't circulated between units.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Looks like the most common vector for covid is playing map games

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

As of right now America is 1/3 of all official cases worldwide

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

SKULL.GIF posted:

As of right now America is 1/3 of all official cases worldwide

I mean part of this is lack of testing but lmao it’s not like we’re doing great with that either.

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

This is me, but with posting.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Crusader posted:

i got you fam

gently caress yeah

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

The Saucer Hovers posted:

LORDS of the LAND

Beware! The lord of the land approaches

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

to be fair, nearly 60,000 people in one month is pretty impressive.

30,000 soldiers died per month in ww2

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Remember the start of 28 Days Later where the animal rights protestors broke into that facility and the infected monkeys ran loose?

That but people breaking into Applebee’s.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

KaptainKrunk posted:

drat feeling really bad about my 120k prediction by june 1s now that the IHME model is basically saying that and they are dumb

I guessed 12

not optimistic

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
My full blooded American cat is taking a break from licking his butt

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Hadlock posted:

Do we have an updated bet chart? I had 138 and change so this is looking "good" for me

Check the 2nd post in the thread for the betting pool. Here's the epidemiologist pool with the old and new IHME ranges colored in:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

euphronius posted:

I guessed 12

not optimistic

million?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Crusader posted:

i got you fam

lmao not even into June and the number of CV deaths has already passed the Flu Bro!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

facetoucher cat posted:

love that couch immensely

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

facetoucher cat posted:

mine is pretty pissed I caught him learning math

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Don’t worry. You’ll have 19 more chances.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Crusader posted:

i got you fam

if 100k people exactly die between now and the end of the month I will have won the prediction pool

looks like monday's gonna be only 1000 deaths though, which means reopening has worked, and our only mistake was not reopening sooner. soon deaths will be at zero. I think it's over guys we did it

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mystes posted:

The only way you're going to get it from the HVAC in your apartment is if it's whole-building forced air but I don't think I've ever been in an apartment that has that. (It's normal for offices though.)

Single condo units sometimes have forced air, but if it's a whole-building system it's usually hot water or steam in an apartment, so the air isn't circulated between units.

i live in an apartment building built in the 1960s, and sometimes i can smell my neighbors through the bathroom vent. Farts, cooking, incense, etc. Which makes me think that multiple units or entire floors or whatever share the same vent and sometimes conditions are such that the airflow travels backwards into other peoples apartments. Seems like its probably not something that was intended by the architect unless they were fart fetishists but its happening and if smells can travel through it im guessing roni might be able to make it as well. i hope not lol

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

mine is pretty pissed I caught him learning math

Liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOlq-0Il6OY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Lpzie posted:

lol i too live in a fictional world where the ppl at the top "know" things rather than the horror-inducing reality that nobody has any idea wtf they're doing or who's in control save for the desire of self enrichment. that's why i believe alien lizard bankers rule the world and have been in control of everything. there's a plan, there's a plan, there's a plan i repeat to myself as chaos reigns around me.

they’re playing 5D chess, you wouldn’t understand! only me and Karen on Facebook know what China is up to with 5G