Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Oooh horsey sauce sign me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I’m beginning to think it was a mistake letting this guy touch the orb.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Killing your doctors to stay in power.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I’d hope convincing people he tried to commit suicide off a 2nd floor would be difficult.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Youd think so, but apparently the exit wound of a Makarov looks identical to a fall injury

Dah, poo poo you are right comrade.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

mlmp08 posted:

Every great once in a while, I think of people who say they were forced to vote GOP because of rude internet posts.

What loving morons.

Because they thought they liked rude internet posts? Need more info.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Hannity just a beta rino

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

CommieGIR posted:

https://twitter.com/gianfiorella/status/1257113002698051587?s=20

I don't think the CIA was involved. However, I don't think its any coincidence that this is the same company that handles Trump's security. I guarantee Trump told Pompeo to use them somehow.

Remember: Pompeo was championing some sort of op in Venezuela, I suspect this was it.

Wait whuuut

Providing protection for Don didn’t provide enough money?

Shocker

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

facialimpediment posted:

The term "death cult" never really hit me until I saw this swing state combopoll result:

https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/status/1258087314561142785?s=19

drat near everything on that list is a public health official's loving nightmare and the Republicans are like "nah, nbd".

holy poo poo i didnt think it would be that big of a gap

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

mlmp08 posted:

Or since this merc is an idiot, Maduro will message how magnanimous he is when this guy gets released.

Yeah he can win this by proclaiming them abunch of clowns and unceremoniously dumping them on the border with just a pair of shorts.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

That Works posted:

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/sta...ingawful.com%2F

I stand corrected from the other days comment I made on this.

Good.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

With the way kids in the usual big recruiting zones are behaving that’s really gonna gently caress with the numbers.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

PeterCat posted:

RIP Little Richard.

Also, Jesse Ventura is thinking of running for president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfYmdn2-cUA

Of all movies I still can't believe that one gave us to governors

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Just sound it out into one big pile of jibberish.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

It was proto-rock. Beatles stole the sound, glam rock stole the look.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Who stole the "marry your 13 year old first cousin" part?

Eryn Flynn

Stultus Maximus posted:

Well, Ted Nugent, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Steven Tyler, Jimmy Page at least took the "14 year old" part if not the "marry" or "cousin" necessarily.

Wasn’t Elvis up in this too?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Lol nobody’s that dumb.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I’m sure that’s just what they said because pimping your own daughter isn’t legal.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Trying to make people disbelieve their own government while heading the same.

What a time to be alive.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Deathy McDeath posted:

Remember when the Chud propaganda mouthpieces we’re going after Obama and Biden for letting like 12,000 people die during Swine Flu? Like COVID somehow wasn’t going to eclipse that insanely quickly?

Bros, that happened LAST MONTH

Bro I can barely remember last month.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Lol literally none of that is true except the spelling of Obama and Biden’s name.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Midjack posted:

The tribes told the state to gently caress off, since they don’t have the resources to handle an outbreak of any size this is their best way to stay safe. The state currently plans to sue the tribes in federal court.

Are they blocking interstate commerce or just the roads to their lands?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

gently caress it got me until the making your bed comment.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

If it gets open carried banned I’ll laugh my rear end off.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

We’ve never had a dumber president and with him that’s good because he’s also malicious and incompetent.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

He meant a 14.5.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Bell_ posted:

This had me stupefied in Autumn 2015, that's for sure. I was working overseas with a mix of ages from older gen-X to millennial, and it was like some collective amnesia poo poo-like he's only existed while The Apprentice was playing and they had in mind some vision of his intelligence and competence entirely at odds with his well-documented history.

I would have guessed a boomer would know better, but I suppose his shortcomings were unimportant to the prime demographic voting him in. Perhaps they saw it as a bonus.

Trump proves that any idiot with enough money (source doesnt matter) can become the president and that deeply resonates with the 50% of people with below average intelligence. Like really he should be lauded as our first mentally handicap president. A trailer blazer for sure.

Also he's white as all hell.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Pffft lynch mobs these days. Back in the good ol days If we had a wrong address we’d just have a two-fer-one.

These loving disgusting people need to be smashed hard by the rule of law so they stop these “I’m not touching you” actions. The minute they think they will get away with it their bravery will spark up and a strong black mama won’t be enough to push them back.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

BIG HEADLINE posted:

So Air Force 2 just became SAM672 mid-flight. Kinda weird.

Currently 35k over western Massachusetts, heading NNE.

Does is stop being Air Force 2 when the VP steps off it or leaves this mortal coil?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

joat mon posted:

Eh, if we're turning the brain off and going with feelings, punish ersatz/debased 'lynching' with the full weight of the rule of law (ignore the irony, please) and just extrajudicially execute those who do lynchings.

Oh I'm sorry I forget attempt and intent only applies to other crimes. How about terrorism? Can we use that? Do we have to show intent for that these days?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Just how low was his bar to pass.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

TFR nitpicked the gear a little and the New Black Panthers are apparently not cool with Jews so bleh.

Still I appreciate what they doing right now.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

pantslesswithwolves posted:

What thread did they do a gear breakdown in?

And yeah, there’s a weird anti-Semitic strain in a lot of Black nationalist groups these days like NBPP and more egregiously in the Black Hebrew Israelite movement. The latter were present at last year’s standoff between the stupid CHUD teenager and the native Vietnam vet and reportedly instigated the whole thing.

Personally I’m glad there’s a group committed to community self-defense in that area but man they need to ditch that Farrakhan poo poo like yesterday.

LimburgLimbo posted:

If by fucks you mean can't fuckin draw his pistol, shoulder his rifle, or use his VFG haha

Edit: good on him for the statement though.
Downside is I'm like 100% sure there's probably a half dozen threads on arfcom right now with barely even coded racist language about this dude, but then that's probably the point. It would actually be amazing if this was an intentional trap for racist gun nerds.

Also my bad it was D&D in the only thread I follow there but the crossover from TFR posters is considerable and he brings up all good points.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Internet Wizard posted:

LimbugLimbo is wrong on all three points though lol. He could definitely use that VFG if he held it properly (IE uses it as a handstop and wraps thumb up over barrel not under barrel) and it looks like his stock is pushing on the holster to shift the pistol upwards in that picture. If he shouldered the rifle the pistol would sit below the stock. It's a really dumb place for a holster unless you're mostly working in a vehicle, though.

I dont know nothing about VFG but that pistol placement is stupid as all hell. Even in a vehicle unless it was cross draw mounted which it isnt.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Hekk posted:

Agreed. I have spent a decade trying to learn to like LA but it's like all the bad parts of other cities, plus extra smog and traffic, and none of the redeeming features like cool architecture or history.

Tar Pits man.

Tar pits.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

DC has the worse road planning but not the shittiest drivers.

I’m looking at you North Carolina.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

ManMythLegend posted:

I've lived in the Maryland/DC area for the last 2 and a half years and I'm going to have to disagree.

Sure, the MD/DC crowd are aggressive assholes on the road but they at least know the basic mechanics of how to drive a car properly. The same cannot be said of Rhode Islanders. They are absolute clowns shows.

The diplomat plate drivers adds special flavor to DC. Saw some dude smash his rims of his super car going over a roundabout to make an illegal turn.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I wonder how many got new wives on the border.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

They're not crossing into mexican border town strip clubs. They're visiting arizona border town strip clubs. No need to marry what's already legally here.

Just lol If you don’t don’t think there’s a tunnel importing cheaper strippers.