Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Well? Do you?

Then what made you think that you could understand my world?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

You're completely right. Maybe I've been looking at this all wrong. Instead of trying to understand your world, maybe I should just try to love you for you? Be a PART of your world, instead of standing there nagging and complaining all the time. I'm going to give it a try, but not for you. For me. Because, dammit, you should be able to come from a land down under and not deal with all this bullshit all the time. You know??

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Fuzz Boxer

sticking with whatever fails

alnilam

MODS pls ban for EXCESSIVE TRUTH

vanisher

i'm the stolen saucers in the dero caves

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

dthrone

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

what made you think that you could understand my world?!

It's all relative. when you're living in a time cube.

Jaguars!

We don't try to understand the chaos the north has wrought upon the earth and you don't try to understand spaghetti on a pizza or hundreds and thousands on a sandwich. Fair enough?

nut

i said i was scared of loud thunder and i thought i told you that in confidence

free hubcaps

RIP all the goons who died on the way to agartha. drat that jerry mumphrey and his ham

ty Saoshyant!

Taffy Torpedo

...Can we have the radio?
i come from a land down under but not that one. it's a different one you've probably never heard of it.

Goons Are Gifts

flat if true

Escape From Noise

Currently trapped under the Earth's stufft crust. Send help

Robot Made of Meat

47 years later, I still do not know how the lights shine in the halls of Shambala.

Please explain.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Pahilla the Hun posted:

You're completely right. Maybe I've been looking at this all wrong. Instead of trying to understand your world, maybe I should just try to love you for you? Be a PART of your world, instead of standing there nagging and complaining all the time. I'm going to give it a try, but not for you. For me. Because, dammit, you should be able to come from a land down under and not deal with all this bullshit all the time. You know??

there are some changes i need to make

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

47 years later, I still do not know how the lights shine in the halls of Shambala.

Please explain.

On a cold night, the humidity is generally quite low. Low humidity and cold air almost always mean the potential for an annoying but harmless buildup of static electricity. If the night is especially cold, whether you own any or not- three dogs will appear in your bed, and viola! you are the lucky recipient of a three dog night.

Now that you have three dogs in your bed, you'll not only have nearly as much room as you had, but everyone will get restless, attempting to seek out the perfect sleeping position, which is of course impossible. All of this restless movement will of course result in a large buildup and consequent discharge of all that static electricity, resulting in an eerie but beautiful glowing nimbus of light.

And that's how the lights in the Halls of Shambala shine. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!