Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Out of all the podcasts I listen to, this is the one I really wish I could afford to support on patreon. Being broke sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Do it ironically posted:

Wore my riddle guy 97 shirt today and thought about it the two riddle guy episodes are ridiculously great

“...but I’m great at crying” killed me.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I’m finally caught up on the show and poor Stirfry :smith:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

New Podcast from the Rude Tales crew "Oh These, Those Stars of Space": https://ohthesethosestarsofspace.simplecast.com/

Get ready for Sci Fi Hijinks!

I enjoyed it, filled the hole left by the Improvised Star Trek Podcast.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Finally watching Swanboy and man Jo Firestone as Rona is 5* casting.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Empty Sandwich posted:

I don't know her otherwise, but she's perfect for the role

She a comedian who hosts Dr Gameshow, a podcast where listeners call in to play games designed by other listeners. It’s family friendly and very stupid in a good way. It’s also the only podcast I know of that’s been canceled twice.

Well deserved.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I will never apologize for not clicking links.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

flavor.flv posted:

I knew as soon as the premise was introduced that somebody would do either Gremlins or Die Hard, but I have to admit that the Lexus December to Remember Sales Event took me by surprise.

I was expecting Happy Honda Days

Taylor is a genius

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Haven’t listened to Rude Tales in a year or so, so I decided to start over. Just got done with the Riddle Guy arc, still absolutely amazing.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Do not skip Fightstar, it is drat good.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I was just walking my dog and thought of the name Carboat bin Laden and started laughing.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Warbird posted:

gently caress those are good usernames. Show yourself branson

What was the deal there anyway? I vaguely remember it but always just assumed it was a site wide filter that got removed at some point.

There was a world filter for all swears if you weren’t logged in. It was funny when someone had been lurking for a while before they bought their account and started posting “loving” and other filtered swears.

I don’t remember why there was a filter.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I decided to give Fun City a chance after hearing so many ads for it on my Rude relisten. Didn’t know Taylor was a co-gm, neat.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I’m gonna miss Carboat Bin Laden

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I’ve caught up on Fun City and it’s myriad side shows, good show. Now back to my relisten of Rude Tales, on It’s a Calling. Is it strange that I remember everything about Wartortle Spone but nothing about Stirfry’s ability to detach his body parts?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

He got pinkeye?! Guess I need to re-re-listen

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Happy Landfill posted:

Did you explain to her why you absolutely have to name your kid Brian gently caress?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I would listen to a weekly show of Branson just naming characters. You could have Taylor guest because Carboat Bin Laden still kills me.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Good job Stirf :unsmith:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/of_rude/status/1726827780388872445?s=21&t=0RRxoXOsckVkwqgJUt6HDQ

Sounds fun

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I’ve never used Patreon, if I subscribe can I get a feed I plug into overcast?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Shart Carbuncle posted:

Yup! That's what I use.

Neat, thank you. May start next time I get paid.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

The gun in the pirate one off is maybe the hardest I’ve ever laughed at a podcast

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

One day I’ll wake up and see a new episode of Oh These… in my feed with Carboat Bin Laden in it :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

The real reason is Brandon was super jealous that Taylor came up with Carboat bin Laden, and hell I can’t blame him.