Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
and hes got a really big dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
quite frankly now that iv'e noticed i don't jknow why he ever wanted us to pretend he was wearing clothes. if i was packing a hog like that id want everyone to know it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
cool tattoos, also

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
somepbody get this emperor some clothes, with a dick hole cut out

----------------

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

somepbody get this emperor some clothes, with a dick hole cut out

Leg warmers and a t-shirt?

Goons Are Gifts

I knows he's the emperor and all, but me and my kids would feel much safer if he wouldn't carry a weapon like that out in the open

FutonForensic

lmao

google THIS

He's still wearing shoes though and now I'm wondering if it's true what they say about men with big dicks

Slumpy
Woah O.O... Emperor's dick is loving fat. good weight to it too

slumpy

Heather Papps

hello friend

empress always callin' him thick but i thought she meant like, brainwise. wowza!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

wearing a lampshade

Wish the emperor would put some clothes on so his big rear end dick isn't swinging around knocking over my stuff anymore

cda

by Hand Knit

albany academy posted:

Wish the emperor would put some clothes on so his big rear end dick isn't swinging around knocking over my stuff anymore

If you pretend intently enough you can put clothes on him with your mind and when your stuff gets knocked over you can think it's an angry ghost

nut

cda posted:

If you pretend intently enough you can put clothes on him with your mind and when your stuff gets knocked over you can think it's an angry ghost

i'm not paying taxes to play rufio

nut

captain hook with a massiver donger just knocking all the food off the lost boys table

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

captain hook with a massiver donger just knocking all the food off the lost boys table

"SHMEEEEE BRING ME MY PISS ATTACHMENT"

*furiously unscrewing his hook hand*
"YOU KNOW I NEED BOTH HANDS FOR THIS"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

idiotsavant
my lord please put on some clothse, your people are starving. thine big swinging dick hath crushed the new crops and frightened the cows such that their milk has spoiled in the udder

barfdog

honestly the emperor's dick is so huge his helmet should be a crown

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

cda

by Hand Knit

idiotsavant posted:

my lord please put on some clothse, your people are starving. thine big swinging dick hath crushed the new crops and frightened the cows such that their milk has spoiled in the udder

lol

google THIS

idiotsavant posted:

Escape From Noise

"It's good to be king!" -Emperor Noclothes

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 14:58 on May 15, 2020

wearing a lampshade

idiotsavant posted:

cda

by Hand Knit
when we decided the guy with the biggest dick gets to be emperor we didn't really think it through

FutonForensic

putting the emperor's dick in a guillotine, but instead of dropping a blade it's dropping me spread eagle on that fat d

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

when we decided the guy with the biggest dick gets to be emperor we didn't really think it through

lol an actual dick measuring contest specified in the constitution using olde-timey english with rules and amendments

wearing a lampshade

1874, a horse accidentally becomes emperor, for there was nothing in the rules saying horses could not become emperor

Escape From Noise

Okay yeah. His wiener is huge, but the poor man has no rear end.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

albany academy posted:

1874, a horse accidentally becomes emperor, for there was nothing in the rules saying horses could not become emperor

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
brb, writing script for my airbud ripoff about the adventures of caligula's horse

Nosfereefer

airstud

nut

while patting my emperor on the back: it’s okay emperor in this empire we pick the guy with the biggest personality

Nosfereefer

nut posted:

while patting my emperor on the back: it’s okay emperor in this empire we pick the guy with the biggest personality

Escape From Noise

google THIS

Escape From Noise

Tapped the emperor on the shoulder and now I'm blind.

FutonForensic

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

FutonForensic posted:

putting the emperor's dick in a guillotine, but instead of dropping a blade it's dropping me spread eagle on that fat d

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Okay yeah. His wiener is huge, but the poor man has no rear end.

The emperor has no rear end

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

wearing a lampshade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Zombie Palpatine from The Rise of Skywalker: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural.

(flashback to Palpatine escaping that shaft in the Death Star 2.0 by climbing his own dick)