Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

shrek but he has a big dick and you call him a hogre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

God-Emperor of Dune except instead of a sandworm lower body that's just his fat hog

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

Caeser: Et tu, Brute?

Brutus: (unzips)

Caeser: (nods appreciatively) drat. Et tu. (they fistbump) No homo.

wearing a lampshade

google THIS posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

google THIS posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Finger Prince

In the kingdom of the eunuchs, the one-balled man is king.

Finger Prince

We used to make fun of the emperor behind his back, figuring a short fat man in his position must have a tiny dick, but no. Its loving huge and now I don't know what to think.

barfdog

Finger Prince posted:

We used to make fun of the emperor behind his back, figuring a short fat man in his position must have a tiny dick, but no. Its loving huge and now I don't know what to think.

it' s like danny devito just rocked up and decided to whip out a tree trunk, tje girthiest of oak trees, except th eoak tree is his wang, and i'm terrified, disgusted and impressed all at once

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

cda

by Hand Knit

Finger Prince posted:

we had a solution but that stupid little kid had to ruin it by pointing out that the emperor has no clothes. he didnt even warn us. coul dhave said "hey, the emperor isnt wearing any clothes but boy does he have a big dick!" but no. we were all "buhhh?" and then a second later we had our minds shattered by...i mean, what is it, 13 inches? maybe his father really *was* zeus int he form of a stallion.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wearing a lampshade

We used to call the old man funny names; iron butt, boner. But there was always respect for his thick as gently caress schlong.

barfdog

according to Wikipedia, in 45 BC, exactly one year before his assassination, Julius Caesar changed his name to Hugeus Wiener, due to his significant endowment

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Finger Prince

barfdog posted:

according to Wikipedia, in 45 BC, exactly one year before his assassination, Julius Caesar changed his name to Hugeus Wiener, due to his significant endowment

Biggus Dickus

Heather Papps

hello friend

hog so huge dude had to come out and explain he's not a god

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jaguars!

A Neighbouring emperor making a passionate thundering speech about going to war, but everyone can see that he's just over compensating

Lurdiak

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

"Thus always to tyrants!"

*I try to shoot the emperor's dick but just shoot its top hat off*

----------------
This ain't back in the day

FutonForensic

The emperor from gladiator but he uses his big dick to point instead of his thumb

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

FutonForensic posted:

The emperor from gladiator but he uses his big dick to point instead of his thumb

lol

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

All the gladiators trying to fight as sexily as possible

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

All the gladiators trying to fight as sexily as possible

reverse gladiators fighting to the death in the locker rooms over the best oil, then rushing into the battle arena to oil up competitively

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

take the moon

by sebmojo

google THIS posted:

Zombie Palpatine from The Rise of Skywalker: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural.

(flashback to Palpatine escaping that shaft in the Death Star 2.0 by climbing his own dick)

im not sure its healthy to lol this hard

thx 4 thread cda

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
the emperor is here, flappin in the breeze, and i'm all like uhhhhhhhhhhh buddy, if i have to wear a face mask, you have to wear a dick holster!

crimes