Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Said I was a loose cannon and I needed to learn to play by the rules or he'd have my badge. Said because of my disregard for regulations my convictions would be overturned.

Have any of you had this happen? Since when does our company keep a grizzled old police chief on payroll? I do not remember that from when I started here a few years ago. Also what convictions was he talking about. And what badge? Did he mean my name badge? Do you think maybe this should be brought up with HR?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
sounds like you got a beef

with the chief

:11tea:

Escape From Noise

idiotsavant posted:

sounds like you got a beef

with the chief

:11tea:

What if I bring my famous brisket to the annual cookout. Would that help maybe?

idiotsavant
slipping the chief some hot beef could go wrong, but it could also go very right

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Look, kid, I only got two weeks before I retire. I don't have time for this poo poo.

wearing a lampshade

Look kid, I've already retired, get out of my house

The Cockler

by Fluffdaddy
that's weird, it's my first day and the chief just told me you're the best man we have and for you to show me the ropes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Getting a second opinion by another chief because there's just never enough chiefs around...

Heather Papps

hello friend

my chief was chewing me out but then the g men moved in and took over the job. they are way meaner.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Morbid Fiesta

Heather Papps posted:

my chief was chewing me out but then the g men moved in and took over the job. they are way meaner.

Agent Johnson and Special Agent Johnson (no relation) just ripped my Johnson off and reamed me with it.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
The chief just watched Brooklyn 99 and he;s trying to pull a Captain Holt but he's not black.

Finger Prince

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Getting a second opinion by another chief because there's just never enough chiefs around...

That saying gets bandied around a lot here, but when I was setting up the remote office in Bangalore... I can assure you that is definitely not the case.

nut

no offense but with a name like chief keef i was really expecting you to be more lenient

Escape From Noise

Morbid Fiesta posted:

Agent Johnson and Special Agent Johnson (no relation) just ripped my Johnson off and reamed me with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdW2I2rLsBY

Escape From Noise

Chief called me into his office and said he was pairing me with a new partner, since I burnt through the last few (???). He calls "You can come in!", and who comes striding through the door? loving Jerry.

barfdog

i think this old guy is nuts...he says he's the deputy and he keeps mutterign something about a "mcnulty" ????

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Finger Prince

I just got eaten out by the chief.

Ew, mom! Gross! It's chewed out!

Whatever, all I know is he makes my toes curl.

MOM!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Chief called me into his office and said he was pairing me with a new partner, since I burnt through the last few (???). He calls "You can come in!", and who comes striding through the door? loving Jerry.

:jerry:

frump truck

hello... again!

I just got chewed by the chef. i'm beef bourguignon

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

yo i heard you like getting chewed out by the chief, so i put a chief in your chew so you can chew chief while the chief chews you out.

also, mad mike put a plasma in your glock

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Chew beef

High on the hog, 90's style.

Jaguars!

I'm feeling pretty down about my work lately. The Chief told me I was a loose cannon but it was more his outside voice than actually yelling. And when he demanded my badge, he added that if i didn't have it with me, I could just mail it in.

I've resolved to break some more regulations but I can't muster the energy. Yesterday I just kicked a waste basket over and hid in the back room to do the filing. Perhaps there could be a place for me training the by-the-book division to follow their intuition and get things done, but I could retire as well you know, you only have to give two days notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Said I was a loose cannon and I needed to learn to play by the rules or he'd have my badge. Said because of my disregard for regulations my convictions would be overturned.
This surprises me because I thought by your name you were a super fly 70's hustler who drove a dune buggy.

Or a folksy exclamation, like a grizzled prospector sees something unexpected, his eyes pop out like in a Tex Avery cartoon, and he exclaims “Sweet Willy Rollbar!!”

One of those two. But not a cop.