Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

we're gonna have space airborne instead of space marines lol loving dumb asses 100 years from now are still gonna be jumping out of planes and loving their knees up before they get an antigrav jet pack because of tradition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

PookBear posted:

we're gonna have space airborne instead of space marines lol loving dumb asses 100 years from now are still gonna be jumping out of planes and loving their knees up before they get an antigrav jet pack because of tradition

We're gonna have Wing Commander instead of Star Trek.

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

Steve Carell show about the new branch. Looks good:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9612516/

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

McNally posted:

We're gonna have Wing Commander instead of Star Trek.

The only Star Trek we're heading for is the Mirror Universe.

Tragicomic
Jun 6, 2011

by Modern Video Games
I watched the first episode of space force but it's like the writers smashed us together with NASA and don't understand how space lift works.

I do like boobs on the moon 2024 though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Tragicomic posted:

I watched the first episode of space force but it's like the writers smashed us together with NASA and don't understand how space lift works.

I do like boobs on the moon 2024 though!

the whole point of the show is that they don't know how rockets work. its a p. good satire.