Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
god willing

we grilling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Vim Fuego posted:

god willing

we grilling

This Adonis. This Cadillac of men...

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

That is what peak performance looks like

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Vim Fuego posted:

god willing

we grilling

OMG THE GRILL IS NAMED FUEGO!!! THE GRILL IS NAMED FUEGO!!!!!!

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Vim Fuego posted:

god willing

we grilling

I love your Thousand Island Stare

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Literally A Person posted:

:aaaaa:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

god willing

we grilling

goddamn

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Vim Fuego posted:

god willing

we grilling

Grilling ribs with hot sauce!!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I stand with #TigerStripesDadBod

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Vim Fuego posted:

god willing

we grilling

Absolute unit

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Sitting Here posted:

incredible

I'm only 33 :negative: I underwent some crazy stress alchemy, so people went from assuming I was roughly 21 to nodding sadly in acknowledgment of my mid-30s-rear end-face. I just want to hurry up and start growing some rad grey hair so I can fully convert into a mean old lady.

I have grey beard hairs and since it's coming in at random I shaved my beard. For me, I looked always a touch younger unless I grew my beard -- once I had a kid, pffffft. I'm 35 and I LOOK 35.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Vim Fuego posted:

god willing

we grilling

oh hey stavros halkias posts on SA thats good and cool

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

you look exactly how i thought you'd look vim fuego

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Vim Fuego posted:

god willing

we grilling

Loved you in Hill Street Blues and NYPD Blue.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

matti posted:

lol

good bad picture core
This picture is very good, actually 🙂

I went out for a drink with a couple of friends the other day and this picture makes me happy. Badly edited to protect people's Instagram anonymity.

(Caption refers to me mishearing the tv show name "90 Day Fiancée" and expressing my disappointment that is was not, in fact, a reality show where contestants hang out with Beyoncé for 90 days)

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Woebin posted:

I went out for a drink with a couple of friends the other day and this picture makes me happy. Badly edited to protect people's Instagram anonymity.

(Caption refers to me mishearing the tv show name "90 Day Fiancée" and expressing my disappointment that is was not, in fact, a reality show where contestants hang out with Beyoncé for 90 days)

Cute pic!

That is a significantly less depressing show premise and now i too am disappointed

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Woebin posted:

Hair is looking great, by and by.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Woebin posted:

very cute picture!!!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Would watch 90 day Beyonce every week

extremely pretty picture

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Eh gently caress it, I just dropped 30 lbs and I'm feeling fine

Why yes, I do have skin cancer. Why do you ask?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

get the hell out of the sun!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
My half Irish skin doesn't care, I could be in a meat locker in Alaska and it would look like that

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
WHY IS EVERYONE'S HAIR BETTER THAN MINE!!??

<:mad:>

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Why are you so pretty?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

WHY IS EVERYONE'S HAIR BETTER THAN MINE!!??

<:mad:>

Here you go, my hair sucks rear end

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
That angle makes you look like Handsome Dave Attel.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Posting with cuties

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Is this a "congrats on the weight loss" scenario? If so, congrats!

I went bouldering yesterday, been a long time since I last did so. It's still fun!

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

In honor of getting the second dose of Pfizer! This picture was actually after my first shot, and caused my mom to panic text me begging me not to get the vaccine and how she loves me so much and it'd break her heart if I got it. :confuoot:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

In honor of getting the second dose of Pfizer! This picture was actually after my first shot, and caused my mom to panic text me begging me not to get the vaccine and how she loves me so much and it'd break her heart if I got it. :confuoot:
Congrats on getting the vaccine, sorry about your mom though!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I hate this thread because now I have to know what you all look like rather than imagining it's your avatars who are posting

You're not supposed to be real people you're supposed to be Jeff Goldblum and Dolphin Lundgren posting!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

low key sex master posted:

I hate this thread because now I have to know what you all look like rather than imagining it's your avatars who are posting

You're not supposed to be real people you're supposed to be Jeff Goldblum and Dolphin Lundgren posting!!!

Even Dolphin Lundgren couldn't compare to this beauty:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Herbicidal Maniac posted:

Also, wat lol???

You poor, goon.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Woebin posted:

Congrats on getting the vaccine, sorry about your mom though!

Thanks! Might mean I finally get to look at doing Olavsleden again here soon, like I'd originally planned for this year.

Yeahhhh my mom buys hard into the woo woo bullshit, I try to deprogramm but it's super difficult

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i don't get what's supposed to be so bad about the rona vaccine. i can now store more metal objects upon my person and i project 5G wherever i go

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I was already storing metal objects upon my person but yes the 5G is nice for my phone

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Magneto is insulted, he pmd me.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

feelin cute today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matti
Mar 31, 2019

double plaid steez

i am posting this even if my forehead looks stunningly massive in the picture