Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

https://i.imgur.com/p3KvoFq.mp4
Let's do this

alnilam posted about a crazy bee hive swarming nearby
Which reminded me of the flower and spring thread we had last year, so maybe this year we can do some bee & insect posting!
Post bees and other many-legged friends ITT to get spring sprung

like these :butts:

and also this bee

and these ants I gave some honey to a few days ago

POST!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

bumplebee
We should get one of those for the bump thread

Goons Are Gifts

Oh those are absolutely gorgeous bees, I love them, I hope you have a name for every single one of them because that's what I do with my ants

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

I wrote a short story about bees yesterday and it’s rough but I could post it here if u like

Please do, I'm so excited to read already

Goons Are Gifts

I wanted to rename this thread to Bee Y O Bee twice already and now I'm not on a computer, SS can you do the needful?

I feel like we should have so many bee puns itt

Goons Are Gifts

Woah I got seriously invested in this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

The desire to research this stuff that is practically magic is why I got to do what I do

Bees are magic. Also ants and termites and everything eusocial