Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

google THIS posted:

If the Founding Fathers were Founding Dads.

"We just drafted a new document. It's called the Constitution."

"Really? What's it about?"

"It's about four pages."

Heather Papps posted:

we hold these truths to be self evident: put on a sweater.

xcheopis posted:

Congress shall make no law that abridges the freedom to whap anyone touching that thermostat

got any sevens posted:

a little revolution now and then builds character

google THIS posted:

The Declaration of Independence sitting on a desk unsigned because it's the Fourth of July and the Founding Dads are having a bitchin' cookout.

ghost emoji posted:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

"Hi the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America, I'm Dad"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

"You know, if you worked hard and pulled yourself up by your bootstraps you could make something of yourself."

"Um, I'm literally a slave, so I already do almost nothing but work hard, and I have no legal status."

"Always excuses with you young people."

google THIS

Jefferson never misses an opportunity to mention the vintage carriage that's going to be so awesome once he finishes restoring it. How many years has it been now?