Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i usually just eat a banana and a granola bar if im just going to work

otherwise if im going riding i like to have some oatmeal with lots of brown sugar, butter, a splash of milk, and an egg mixed in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LlPU6KenjU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I need to give myself like 20 more minutes in the morning to do proper breakfast.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I just boil a nice big steaming pot of sawdust and pond water.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Statutory Ape posted:

wow u sound like a literal troll
i need something to wash down the roasted chicken bones and peat moss quiche :shrug:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

if you can hear little birds chip that means there birds nest and birds eggs around

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

got some stale bread? dont make croutons. find a park and turn that bread into confit de canard. :chef:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

dont throw out your used coffee grounds. keep them to add texture to your chili.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

if you live near the ocean you can save a ton of cash by harvesting fresh seaweed instead of paying those inflated store prices

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i like to swish around the warm bottom dregs of a forgotten cheap lager beer from a house party as an amuse bouche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Outrail posted:

Any suggestions if you like a good breakfast rut but your partner likes to sleep in?
honestly i like to sleep in and uhhhhhhh well it better be good for waking me the gently caress up

i like maximum sleep, doesnt matter whos next to me