Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006
..just government sites. What happened to internet?
I want to know the other side of the thing.
I want to inject Windex and drink bleach.
Why is Google not providing me with the best ways to do that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

you have to use Bing to find the stuff they don't want you to know about

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Zealander posted:

I want to inject Windex and drink bleach.

Just do it

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
sounds like you pretty much have the essentials. I dunno what else to tell you.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

One theory I heard is that the virus was create by a small amoeba in the ocean, the same species of creature that causes bubbles to appear near fish assholes

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006
I checked Yahoo, Bing, AltaVista
Only webcrawler gave me the results I wanted:
https://www.webcrawler.com/serp?q=c...cPH-LUixQNPp3Iw

feller
Jul 5, 2006

jeeves would have told you

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Zealander posted:

I checked Yahoo, Bing, AltaVista
Only webcrawler gave me the results I wanted:
https://www.webcrawler.com/serp?q=c...cPH-LUixQNPp3Iw

you're going to start a "search engines are suppressing conspiracy theories" conspiracy theory
all the conspiracy theorists are going to start telling people to exclusively use webcrawler, and then the president's going to tweet about it and it's going to become the 5th or 6th most popular search engine, another cog in the doomsday machine

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Cubone posted:

you're going to start a "search engines are suppressing conspiracy theories" conspiracy theory
I believe this is stated policy on Google's end at least, actually, rolled out at the same time they started putting notifications and links on conspiracy Youtubes

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Daikloktos posted:

I believe this is stated policy on Google's end at least, actually, rolled out at the same time they started putting notifications and links on conspiracy Youtubes

good

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Most conspiracy theories end up being true FYI :tinfoil:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Pawn 17 posted:

Most conspiracy theories end up being true FYI :tinfoil:

this is actually a conspiracy theory, and like most conspiracy theories it's not true

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Did you know that the US fabricated a second military action by vietnamese ships in the gulf of tonkin in order to set up a reason to make war on vietnam

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
And that the person in charge of the navy group on the gulf of tonkin was jim morrisons dad

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
And that Jim Morrison was raised by high level navy personnel, spent a deal of time at a freaky deaky air force mind control ranch or some such bullshit with a bunch of people who would go on to star in the hippie movement

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

you broke my grill posted:

you have to use Bing to find the stuff they don't want you to know about

Seriously, if you're using Google to find streams these days just lol.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

gently caress Google give me the conspiracy theories.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Seriously, if you're using Google just lol.

FTFY

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

One theory I heard is that the virus was create by a small amoeba in the ocean, the same species of creature that causes bubbles to appear near fish assholes

Years of research, millions of dollars wasted, and the answer was so simple... where were you ten years ago??? I have to call the president. I think he's going to like this fish rear end in a top hat ameoba development.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

I have to call the president. I think he's going to like this fish rear end in a top hat ameoba development.
trump already has intimate knowledge of fish kind

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Catholics did it all, OP and they're using white people as their agents.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Dastardly!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Someone set a transmission tower on fire because they thought corona was caused by 5G

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Maybe there’s not any conspiracy theories because this ones just too loving obvious.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The government is a conspiracy, OP.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Applewhite posted:

The government is a conspiracy, OP.

con·spir·a·cy

/kənˈspirəsē/

noun

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

poo poo! This guy is onto something

stinch
Nov 21, 2013
the real truth is on facebook. google will only show you results from google plus.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
You gotta talk to the cashier I had at costco yesterday, he has the real info and was freely sharing it with me, though I really rather he hadn't

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

You gotta talk to the cashier I had at costco yesterday, he has the real info and was freely sharing it with me, though I really rather he hadn't

I agree, ignorance is bliss

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Takes 8 years to graduate college with and practice medicine, then another couple years to research something, have it peer reviewed, research some more to make adjustments based on feedback, a few years after that you release your finished research, only to have it destroyed in 5 minutes by Karen and Doug on Facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

gary oldmans diary posted:

trump already has intimate knowledge of fish kind

Maybe spoiler tag this and nms tag it also. JFC what an rear end in a top hat