Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

a whole bunch of stuff about obsession and forums visibility

You do know there are other ways to find out information about the Fiesta, right? The Discord, RK and Gilgabot's Twitter, etc etc etc? SA isn't the only place for this information, and Games is a more visible forum, and you're wrong on this and need to stop talking immediately before you dig this metaphorical hole all the way through to Sydney and pop out dazed and confused by the Opera House screaming about Berserker Risk being unfair because it wasn't posted about in the #FFVGoons IRC channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

I have no idea what you thought I said that this is somehow contradicting me.

Dude.

Just take the goddamn L on this one, trust me.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

I'm not even arguing with anyone anymore. Those were seriously two of the most nonsensical sentences I've ever seen on these forums. I sincerely want to know what they were supposed to mean.

:ssh: kyro was making fun of you for coming into a thread you have no creative input over and basically trying to dictate a move to a different subforum based off your weird, bad personal opinion of how the forums should operate

Like the entire reason you are being poo poo on here isn't for suggesting a different subforum, to be perfectly honest, it's for framing reporting the thread to the moderators with absolutely zero input from the thread you are unilaterally trying to displace as somehow being altruistic and helpful, and then becoming weirdly aggressive when you were rightfully called out for it.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Let's say I want to play the GBA version on my computer, and also have access to the save file on my phone, either through the Internet or just copying it through Wi-Fi, so I can play it when I'm at work. Is there a simple way to accomplish this? Do GBA and mobile emulators even share enough code to have transferable save files?

I know a few years ago I was seeing some success transferring between my PC and PSP without too much problem, if that helps at all.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Cattail Prophet posted:

What was last year's new run modifier, anyway? I know the advance jobs got decoupled from the void gimmick, but I don't remember if there was anything else.

#Winner that gave you the jobs that won a series of polls RK did pre-Fiesta. I forgot what the actual composition was, but it was able to sleepwalk through the game for the most part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Floyd filename checking in for the BLM incentive if it hasn't been met yet.

In short, gently caress Berserk Risk forever and ever especially with Thief and Monk as earth job/fifth job.

Run 2 starting with Red Mage, so already looking slightly up!