Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Carecat posted:

I started with Sigiled Seaweed, 50% chance to silence enemy entering the train. It even affects bosses and their spawns and totally neuters so many enemies.

But then there is stuff like Jackstrips that does 2 damage for an enemy moving between floors, garbage. Quite a lot of artifacts that don't scale at all.

Jackstrips is incredible, it kills many support units. It lets you take challanges like "dudes spawn on every floor" and they will all auto-die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

TastyLemonDrops posted:

drat, Dante is a monster. After you complete his quest, he joins you and gives you his cloak as an artifact. The cloak is +2 magic power per blight in your deck (including the three he put there in the first place). As a unit, he's a 3/10 that gets 1 stack of multihit per blight in your deck.

So if you are running Remnant and reform him that buff stacks every time. Had him at like 12x multistrike at one point for fun.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

pray for my aunt posted:

Legion of Wax with the ability to infuse another unit on it has made it even dumber (The little guys keep the infusion). With "Slay: +10 Gold" I had more money than I could spend, but I'm sure there's away more ridiculous things you could do. Actually, "Harvest: +5 Gold" would be exponentially dumber as each one would harvest the ones in front.

I gave my Legion the +50 damage when dying, then got the double extinguish artifact. It was a very smooth run.