Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Somebody call the McDouglas boys down out the holler to lend a hand before the widder Michael's coop floods!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
I saw Mr. Finnis over yonder what with one of them big ol sticks of dynamite he uses for fishing. This weren’t no act of God he self no sir

i am kiss u now
Dec 26, 2005

College Slice
I saw old man Sellers over near there 'bout yesterday and it looked like he was up to no good again.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Daikloktos posted:

Somebody call the McDouglas boys down out the holler to lend a hand before the widder Michael's coop floods!

I’m fixin to

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Eyyy, I'm walkin' here!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Agh god dang nabbit the hen houses screamin like a fox in the spring trap hole ain't doing no one a lick of good! Let 'im drink the big deep pond!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You just know he didn't maintain the levee standards the bureau of water management instituted in '87.

That silty clay he used was piled on some old sand bags and you just know he didn't leave a large enough embankment. This ain't no 100 year flood

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Dam plum give out

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Dab gurnit. Just like back in '35.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Kids it ain't safe quit foolin around get outta the pond

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

God dammit. Susan, can you believe this? Those goddamn rednecks are at it again... These hillbilly assholes are dragging down my property values! I swear to god I'm gonna sue him if this poo poo spills onto our property.

loving hell, why did I ever let you convince me to live out here? I don't even like visiting your family, being closer to them should've counted as a negative!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
As the moneymaster of the local bank, this news saddens me greatly, hmm yes haha what a shame haha

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Reckon I'd rather have a 4-10 than a 357 when I'm drivin 55 on i95 in my '67 on 9-11...I reckon.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Gaht dang beavers done it again

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

drat skeeters'll be havin a harvest this year

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
don't be trustin yor wells for a bit

it done filled my little house out back and runned into the crick too

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
we can activate our phase shift array to quantum leap the excess h2o into maclukey's basement

i figure

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Well... I never could figure what the sky was thinking...

But the soil... she don't keep too many secrets...

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Lemme get my mud guppers and i can spend a yarn or two helpin yall out now.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Hey! Ain't seen you since the funeral. Y'all can help Garland and Tracy finish muckin out the barn out yonder, them boys are gettin tar'd

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Is this a sex thing? Because if so I'm on my way with my "backhoe".

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Boys I got bad news, Clem's up on the roof again

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm genuinely surprised that the guy who vomits a thesaurus into each of his posts turned out to be a sex pervert

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

gall frickit tabernathys gonna have my hide for this one!

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Aaaaaaaah poo poo goddammit Gruckle what have you been feeding these hagfish?

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Lazing in the grass in front of the maycomb county courthouse. Using a straw to drink coke out of a brown paper bag

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Aw frick I think an cooper head bit mAh heel

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Tarnation

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Mozi posted:

we can activate our phase shift array to quantum leap the excess h2o into maclukey's basement

i figure

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Daikloktos posted:

Hey! Ain't seen you since the funeral. Y'all can help Garland and Tracy finish muckin out the barn out yonder, them boys are gettin tar'd

Hey brother, ain’t no need to use that word, they’s just a little slow on th’ uptake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Matryoshka SexDoll posted:

I saw Mr. Finnis over yonder what with one of them big ol sticks of dynamite he uses for fishing. This weren’t no act of God he self no sir

Dangnabit I told Finnis that those dynamite sticks are for 4th of July. Gonna have to stick bear traps in the firework room so no one steals the good fireworks.