Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
just wanted to say these rule, thank u PHIZ KALIFA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
thank YOU dearest weedcat, i look forward to developing this series into a massively overcomplicated cosmology as i have already started laying Continuity Nods down for references in future articles

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
if anyone has any questions they'd like the Knifedads to address please send em my way, in any thread or a PM or an email or a tweet. im a huge lovehungry gutterslut who wants to be stuffed full of correspondances

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
are the knifedads volcel? if so, when can i expect to ascend, this is getting old

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
thank you bud. next update comes out Tuesday and we've got a special guest interviewer.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
guess what today is https://www.somethingawful.com/news/street-senpai/

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

phil seems cool as hell. he is a sword's guys sword guy. thanks for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
bump