Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

The last of my political enemies have been purged and the Iron Council has taken their rightful seat at all levels of government. Now is finally time to address the rot eating away at the soul of my realm

first of all, poonhunter_420, if that is your real name, my mother is an angel and would never debase herself in coitus with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

Furthermore lmaoryan69, I did not get "pwned" as you insisted, my controller was malfunctioning and thus your "tea-bagging" was entirely uncalled for

nut

butttheshitmanfart, please post

Yinlock

nut posted:

butttheshitmanfart, please post

notorious rebel butttheshitmanfart is still in hiding, rest assured we will find him

Heather Papps

hello friend

"you know this guy is a ruthless dictator right? he wiped the villia-"
"shut up who cares check this out... his spreadsheets are sloppy as hell"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

no slash_night_xD, it is i who posted first

Yinlock

*freaks out and suddenly spins around rapidly, then pauses and leans back into microphone like nothing happened*

so it appears you couldn't actually teleport behind me

Khanstant
i speak for the trolls

u will never take our bellygems u cowerd

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Yinlock posted:

notorious rebel butttheshitmanfart is still in hiding, rest assured we will find him

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Yinlock posted:

*freaks out and suddenly spins around rapidly, then pauses and leans back into microphone like nothing happened*

so it appears you couldn't actually teleport behind me

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

"i'm not owned! i'm not owned!" i continue to shriek as i erect statues of myself as a tall, healthy leader across the realm

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Yinlock

owlhawk911 posted:

"i'm not owned! i'm not owned!" i continue to shriek as i erect statues of myself as a tall, healthy leader across the realm

*speaking at the unveiling of a golden statue of myself with a comically enormous buldge*

as you can see from this latest statue, sephiroth672, my penis is enormous and not at all "electron-like"

take the moon

by sebmojo

Yinlock posted:

*speaking at the unveiling of a golden statue of myself with a comically enormous buldge*

as you can see from this latest statue, sephiroth672, my penis is enormous and not at all "electron-like"

look on my works ye mighty and despair. no i was never owned

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

vasilyzaitsev6969, I have in fact been shooting nazis since before you were born and am not, as you claim, a 'n00b'

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
dk_historian your deletion of my wiki entry on the temporal paradox of funky kong's existence has been noted. my "death kong" corps will visit you as part of my donkey kong outreach and reeducation program very shortly.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

FutonForensic

attention trolls. as penance, you will silently witness me recite my lifetime of posting. first post, 2003, GameSpot message boards: top 10 hottest babes of gaming. number ten, kitana from mortal kombat. number nine, mileena from mortal kombat. number ei

super sweet best pal

“Real mature having your hand materialize in front of my guests to vandalize my wall! Just you wait until I find someone who can read your language.”

Yinlock

magic cactus posted:

dk_historian your deletion of my wiki entry on the temporal paradox of funky kong's existence has been noted. my "death kong" corps will visit you as part of my donkey kong outreach and reeducation program very shortly.

FutonForensic posted:

attention trolls. as penance, you will silently witness me recite my lifetime of posting. first post, 2003, GameSpot message boards: top 10 hottest babes of gaming. number ten, kitana from mortal kombat. number nine, mileena from mortal kombat. number ei

nut

FutonForensic posted:

Khanstant
one of my earliest posting memories is going onto "ndolphin.com" and making a post daring them to talk me down from buying a ps2 and by god they did it. we got a gamecube for christmas and its all thanks to the mindless nintnedo fanboys of an weird forum set up in the small period of time between leak of the dolphin and announcent of gamecube. also i had a really high level on that forum system because i found a hidden forum where me and a few other exploiters would just post garbage and rate eachother to boost our poster levels lol

Heather Papps

hello friend

"the dictators... dictates... will never be heard!"

"have you found a way to end his reign?"

"no, but i paid a thousand children to scream "dee dee oh sssss" at him any times he attempts to speak"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stooge

all enemies of the state are sentenced to lifetime of hard labour at "the posting mines"

Stooge

He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved XxXsex_haver_69XxX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

owlhawk911 posted: