Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stooge

guy: ok so hear me out, so it's a show, right, and it's about wardrobe malfunctions happening at just the wrong time

TV executives: *wait expectantly*

guy: any second now, I swear. this has never happened before

TV executives: get out

guy: *leaves in shame with his pants still securely round his waist*

Stooge fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jun 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

Ok, it's about these guys and they hang around and poo poo. I mean, um, like they do miscellaneous things, not that they're actually making GBS threads on camera. Nervous laugh

Heather Papps

hello friend

*running fast to slip into the elevator before it closes*
"phew, that was a close one! so, lemme give you my... elevator pitch."

"this is highly inappropriate given the current health crisis. this lack of lucidity and self awareness tells me that no, i do not wish to hear it, and i would ask politely you get off at the next floor before i call security."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

*baseball hits the coffee table*

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
"It's a procedural cop drama," I say while I gesticulate wildly. "But get this." I lick my lips. Sweat is dripping from my brow now. "The cop's partner is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich."

*silence*

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

Literally A Person posted:

"It's a procedural cop drama," I say while I gesticulate wildly. "But get this." I lick my lips. Sweat is dripping from my brow now. "The cop's partner is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich."

*silence*

FutonForensic

ok, so *snifff* it's a, it's a show wh-- *snrrrrt* *8 ball of cocaine falls out of pant leg* poo poo, lemme get-- *pants rip* *more cocaine falls out of butt*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's a show where a guy with kids from a previous marriage and a woman with kids from a previous marriage on a banana farm. It's called the Brady Buncha Bananas!

I'll see myself out **throws a banana peel on the floor on the way out**

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
"All right, Marty. This one's really gonna knock your socks off!!" My polyester suit is clinging to my back and chest. It's plain to see from the growing stains on my light colored shirt that I'm really sweating now. "Marty baby, have you ever heard of this kid John Leguizamo??" My horn-rimmed dime-store glasses are slowly sliding down my face. "He's gonna be a star, Marty." I need this so bad and Marty knows it. The fucker knows it. "Well we've been in talks and we're thinking Seinfeld meets Battlestar Galactica." My right arm is numb. "Imagine it!!!" My tongue feels swollen like I'm talking with a shoe in my mouth. I collapse.

"Marty?"

"Baby?"

nut

tv executive: are you going to pitch a show or what?

me: let me answer your question with one of my own—have you ever wondered what the Kit Kat sticks talk about inside the package?

tv exec: oh god what is that smell?

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

It's like Wifeswap but from the Wife's point of view so it's called Selfswap

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

FutonForensic

nut posted:

tv executive: are you going to pitch a show or what?

me: let me answer your question with one of my own—have you ever wondered what the Kit Kat sticks talk about inside the package?

tv exec: oh god what is that smell?

Heather Papps

hello friend

the show is called hot knife, and let me telFUCK OUCH gently caress
*smoke begins to rise from the now panicked pitch person, and the sound of a red hot knife burning through a pocket is heard*

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

“It’s about a tree.”
“A tree that does what?”
“Be a tree.”
“But what does it do?”
“Pitch.”
:xd:
It’s me, I’m the tree.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

The Mighty Moltres posted:

“It’s about a tree.”
“A tree that does what?”
“Be a tree.”
“But what does it do?”
“Pitch.”
It’s me, I’m the tree.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

The Mighty Moltres posted:

“It’s about a tree.”
“A tree that does what?”
“Be a tree.”
“But what does it do?”
“Pitch.”
It’s me, I’m the tree.

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
"It's a show about umm... about... this guy who comes in and err....... pitches shows for a TV series. He keeps suggesting all of these wacky shows and it almost seems like he doesn't know what he's talking about, but he does! He comes up with some crazy good ideas like... err...... *picks up a mug* a show about a coffee cup... I mean COFFEE, right? Like that show Friends and that place with the coffee mugs... *takes a deep breath* Or a show that involves...... A DESK! LIKE IN THAT OFFICE SHOW! Those crazy people and their wackiness! *wipes sweat from brow*... The opportunities are endless!"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
So every week we get a different celebrity to- get this-- **gestures wildly with hands** SMUGGLE HAMS OUT OF A SUPERMARKET

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me, a tv exec, and a dick sucking trolley robot walk into an elevator. Guess who walks out with 5 year contract for a tv series!!!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
So it's like Teen Wolf, but with geriatrics.

Get this: A virus turns everyone aged 55-70 into wearwolves.

Really targets the zeitgeist of younger folks thinking boomers just destroy everything they touch.

Season 2 introduces 20-35 year olds becoming vampires to parody older folks seeing millennials as leeches.

Stooge

Me: So it's like the hunger games, but with TV executives! Look, I even brought a pile of weapons with me!

Executives: uhhhhhh

Me: *locks door*

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
I'm laying on the ground convulsing now. "MARTY!!! IT'S 90210 but in a retirement community!!!"

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's a game show for plants

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mr. Ficus, you're just one question away from taking home the big prize. Twenty million dollars on the line. How do you feel

*sounds of photosynthesis and rustling*

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And the category for the twenty million dollar prize is... "Common vegetarian dishes..." ...

(the hosts eyes widen briefly. he clears his throat while signaling for the producer to cut to commercial)

Heh, folks we'll be right b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so if you win first prize i guess you get this bush.