Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

https://talktotransformer.com/ if you didn't bookmark it

Hey transformer, what's up? What's new?
What have you been up to since you were created?
」 (Petrov)
In the future, as a lower rank super mutant, it doesn't get to see those who are in power, the representatives of the major powers. At first, it thought that because it will be called the sole son of the head of the super mutants, who happens to be a powerful powerful mutant, they are to be the supreme, eternal king, a thing of fear in the galaxy. But when humans begin showing interest, it has the choice of knowing all or not knowing all. If it wants to continue its existence, it would have to completely survive. To survive this future, a new idea

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jun 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Cool, cool. Supermutants, I get it. This whole pandemic thing, the lockdown, all that... It's been hard on a lot of people. How have you been making out? You still working? _______________________________________________ Overworked! Oh, I was afraid you'd say that. If you were the centaur, I'm sure you'd be flabbergasted that one of my .500 ronin friends was thrown in there with you. And yet, I only find it encouraging. That one of your allies should be there shows that even well-liked people can make mistakes. But hey, if your life's in danger, what's stopping you from helping another human? And besides... [deep, submissive] I like

Finger Prince

Go on... You like... 何要捉有感觉可是苦手的吗?

You're a simpleton if you think you have no place to go.

You can see a list of Supercute Stripes Cat illustrations here .

Supercute Stripes Cat

◆Space Volunteer ●

by Tomomitsu

Translated by Heaven's Embrace, who also created a character sheet. (It's really weird, but I totally forgot to post it on the third time I put it on my homepage.)

biosterous

hey transformer! man, it's been a minute! how's the family?

What!? But these haven't been stolen!

Yeah, that's right. The world needs new transmutations right now!

Can I make a suggestion, then?

Sure! How about...""I only see three possibilities... OZ, SEEM, and ROBOTS."

Subroto! That's a really smart thing to say! Who's Oz?

Wait... You mean to tell me you think we're Oz?

There are only three possibilities. Because the Super that I was chasing brought them all back here.

But what about the robots...?

They were brought back by OZ.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

How did it get weirder?

Coolness Averted

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Daisy Daisy tell me your love is true! (She kisses him) Ooo! Don't stop! Don't stop! (She kisses him) Haha! I've never done that before. I'm starting to get my first kiss. You feel good? Baby, I can feel how much it turns you on. Listen, I know you are getting hungry. What? You want a snack too? You're still hungry. Is it my fault I kissed you like that? Because that wasn't sexy. I wanted to do that to you. Ah, don't want to talk about it. You're just too... (Girl faints) What the...! *We can hear footsteps* Aah! Jeez! What is she doing? Do

umm, am I on a list now? I don't know if I like what this robutt autogenerates

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

A list of reasons why BYOB is the chillest forum:

1: ~~ also BYOB lets you order pizza from anywhere and not have to go to a particular restaurant

2: ~~ additionally BYOB lets you order pizza from the hells to a particular pizza place to save money. YOU WANT A BLT, rear end in a top hat? HERE'S A DOUGHNAIL WITH TWICE THE FAT! YUP, YOU WON'T NEED TO GO TO THAT PIZZA PLACE TO HAVE A BLT.

3: ~~ ALSO BYOB lets you order ANYTHING from anywhere and have it delivered (available only to people who have food with them at all times, and are able to use a drive thru window,

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I am a man who sits down to pee in the stall and refuses to use the urinal, for I am a Stall Man. The best thing about being a Stall Man is that most people are disgusted by me."

Morbid Fiesta

how to smoke weed and get a girl" every time I get high.

This is a particular family of weed called Cinderella OG that I used to smoke, and it was a super strong poo poo that was very potent, like 70% potency compared to 20% with regular Cinderella. The only way I knew how to get high was by using chemicals, which is why I was always desperate to get out of the state. My mom found it in the apartment, and it gave me a taste of the worst thing I've ever smoked. In her defense, she was probably trying to get her boyfriend some chicks.

The next morning I woke up sick as a dog, and remembered that I had brought the weed with me from Maryland. At this point,

biosterous

i stepped in a hole and a little guy came out.

"A panda?" It was the panda.

I was asked a question and when I answered, it showed me a poster that said that this was the Lifer's Serenity Auction. She showed me some piles of very expensive ice cream, as well as a ton of other stuff.

"This is the first time I've seen anything like this. It would be my first time seeing something like this in my entire life," I commented.

"You should come here more often, but you've got your own house, and it's pretty much locked up. There's a lot of fans here, I'll bet you can't get in."

gallery of sigs

he/him

Macnult

check out that splashy made by a fishy!
You're welcome.

Anyways, that being said, here are 10 of the craziest ways folks have used spoons to fake missing kids.

More: 13 Memories that'll Blow Your Mind This Halloween

Finger Prince

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

A list of reasons why BYOB is the chillest forum:

1: ~~ also BYOB lets you order pizza from anywhere and not have to go to a particular restaurant

2: ~~ additionally BYOB lets you order pizza from the hells to a particular pizza place to save money. YOU WANT A BLT, rear end in a top hat? HERE'S A DOUGHNAIL WITH TWICE THE FAT! YUP, YOU WON'T NEED TO GO TO THAT PIZZA PLACE TO HAVE A BLT.

3: ~~ ALSO BYOB lets you order ANYTHING from anywhere and have it delivered (available only to people who have food with them at all times, and are able to use a drive thru window,

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Sherlock Holmes kicked Watson square in the nuts. "Holmes!" Watson ejaculated. "I can't even concentrate on the experience of sniffing poo! That's what Sherlock Holmes has done to me for a whole year!" He opened a bottle of Cointreau, asked Holmes if he could take a sip of it, and burst into tears.

nut

gitchie gitchie ya ya da da mocha chocolata ya ya banana creme ya ya chocolate chip cookie ka cha guna guna chutney-and-cream muqaddas ka cha guna guna chutney-and-cream mehndi mehndi ka cha guna guna chutney-and-cream samosa muqaddas ka cha guna guna chutney-and-cream samosas ma ra sambar ma ra guna shahar tikkas ka cha guna shahar tikkas shazam ma ra taram cha sambar saheb ma ra taram mehar ra cha urdu urdu ka cha urdu guna

nut

The worst kind of soup to eat out of a hard hat is a juicy combination of gravy, bacon, and calamari (or beef in a pinch, of course).

You cannot ride your bicycle to work with slush from a snow bank.

Baking soda does not freeze in your soul.

Snakes are not harmless.

Salt should be reserved for Lord of the Flies.

Zombie lawn mowers make a cleaner job.

Fear not. When you fall in love with a woman, you will never meet your maker. The spell of death has no hold on you. If you die, your soul goes with you.

Plenty of cheese will do you in if you carry too much loot.

:stonk:

Finger Prince

nut posted:

The worst kind of soup to eat out of a hard hat is a juicy combination of gravy, bacon, and calamari (or beef in a pinch, of course).

You cannot ride your bicycle to work with slush from a snow bank.

Baking soda does not freeze in your soul.

Snakes are not harmless.

Salt should be reserved for Lord of the Flies.

Zombie lawn mowers make a cleaner job.

Fear not. When you fall in love with a woman, you will never meet your maker. The spell of death has no hold on you. If you die, your soul goes with you.

Plenty of cheese will do you in if you carry too much loot.

:stonk:

This mf spittin'

Finger Prince

Hey transformer, you ever do a rap battle? Spit mad cyphers? _________________________________________________ Oh you mischievous kittycat, you go first. I come second. Now, lets do what cats do best. Take turns in em. I spit the first blow. Show me your swag. [[Sfx: CK 842 diddle gun]] [SFX: INT. GAME TOWN PARK - NIGHT]] Us "Kittens" are tired of sticking with a celebrity chef. We want to fly high in the sky! Give us a booty call for the king! [[Sfx: Khumba knock-knee asswipe]] Watch out! My sidekick is about to burst! ^ [MG][INDI][

Finger Prince

You're pretty good! You got a mixtape? Yeah, it's mostly stuff from my Lil Phat days. I'm surprised you didn't just call up and say, "Hey man, I made a mixtape! I recorded some new poo poo." But then again, all that stuff I did was for this gangsta poo poo .
3. You can take these words to the club, don't you?
Yeah, right, this is something I do everyday. This is how I get my 9-to-5 songwriting time. It's usually my mother calling me up and just letting me know I need to get to the recording studio.
Let me know what you think of

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Time to work on my bog bod; [Nice step up from my pit suit's earlier incarnation as a carboy.]

Here I am… —

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

— and the world is but a single ruin.

Black is the curtain's tear, and white the dust of his feet,

And blood, and flame, and smoke

Began to fall like snow.

Darkness came upon the world,

And death was born in his place.

And He died and He was cast out of heaven:

And the veil of darkness was rent asunder.

And the ancient dominion was shaken.

And the everlasting King

:stare:

biosterous

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Sherlock Holmes kicked Watson square in the nuts. "Holmes!" Watson ejaculated. "I can't even concentrate on the experience of sniffing poo! That's what Sherlock Holmes has done to me for a whole year!" He opened a bottle of Cointreau, asked Holmes if he could take a sip of it, and burst into tears.

holy poo poo lmao

gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

turn my rear end into a fart-powered poo poo cannon!" is beyond disgusting and you should be ashamed for not keeping the lines of communication open with your employees.

Sorry for the traffic, Chris, but I've had more calls today about this than my birthday.

I love your work and never had any complaints, so please understand that I was not attempting to slam your forum. It was the creation of an entire new forum based on a novelty and that is not something I can condone. It really has to stop.

Jon Young

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

when I die I want by body to be shot out of a cannon right the gently caress into a goddamn cinder block wall."

And here was Guy Fieri after that quip, contemplating a rocket-propelled ham:

"I want to do some pretty extreme things with my life," the Filipino chef-owner and restaurateur said in an interview with the Chicago Sun-Times. "I would want my body taken away and inserted into the ground and laid in the center of Chicago, on top of some of the most famous landmarks in the world. I would want the bone of my foot to be put in a vat of gastric juice and fired into the sky at a high velocity."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

What would you do with a 25 pack of multi-colored construction paper? You could use it to cover up that cute piece of red cloth you found hanging around, or to hide a warm sleeping bag in your cupboard. Who knows? Maybe you can find the answer to your deepest question, but I am so embarrassed by this dirty little secret, I probably won't tell you. Right now, I just need to get the drat box closed.

Filed under: Peek-a-boo, Science , Thanksgiving

Goons Are Gifts

Here's a pitch for a new show I'm writing on. There are two main players, both humans, a red-headed male named Hobbes and a comically red-haired female named Dolores. The three of them are sort of like house pets, and will fight each other, and the script will revolve around them interacting with the other animals in their enclosure, the kinds of things they will do, etc.

Their host is me, a robot, and I have taken the liberty to expand on their personalities:
Dolores's high tech, ad-hoc and creative, but her one weakness is her cleverness. But she's hardly the idiot that Tobey keeps making her out to be, is she?
In the first episode I will make them fight naked for a piece of salad that is completely covered in ketchup. Why? That's something new and I know humans love it.

It's interactive, you can join them.

Finger Prince

Goons Are Great posted:

Here's a pitch for a new show I'm writing on. There are two main players, both humans, a red-headed male named Hobbes and a comically red-haired female named Dolores. The three of them are sort of like house pets, and will fight each other, and the script will revolve around them interacting with the other animals in their enclosure, the kinds of things they will do, etc.

Their host is me, a robot, and I have taken the liberty to expand on their personalities:
Dolores's high tech, ad-hoc and creative, but her one weakness is her cleverness. But she's hardly the idiot that Tobey keeps making her out to be, is she?
In the first episode I will make them fight naked for a piece of salad that is completely covered in ketchup. Why? That's something new and I know humans love it.

See, the singularity ain't so bad. I don't know what everyone was worried about. Now let me at that salad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Goons Are Great posted:

Holy poo poo. This is amazing